Until Next Time

Hey!

You made it to the end of the book, I hope you guys did really enjoy this short stories of mine. I've always admired poetry and classic literature I've been inspired by the famous John Donn, to amazing female artist like Mary shelly, Jane Austen and so mush more. Alright let me stop being a nerd and wrap this up. I will be coming out with more work maybe romance, maybe thriller because I love thriller books and movies so stay tuned. Thank you guys again for checking out my short stories I really do appreciate it. Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions about my work, or what genre you would like for me to write. Again this is my very first project so please don't be too mean, I take constructive criticism well, but if you're just being plan rude just  don't leave a comment please. I also want to give a big shout out to my lovely sister, my number one supporter, my weakness, my mouthafreaking best friend who I know is reading this, Encouraged me to share my writing to the world and not just hide it in my journal my whole life, so thank you your big sister loves you so much.  Alright so I need to go get ready for work I hope you guys are having an amazing day today, And ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!! you can do anything and everything as long as you put your mind to it. 

xoxo-LaLatina