Shall We?

You're a young girl around the age of 18 you were seen as very beautiful by most and you are the daughter of one of the richest men in the world sure it has its perks but it can be a hassle and sometimes I just want a life outside of fame and money and living under somebody's wishes and roles having to be perfect for them. Your mother passed away a few years ago in a car accident... your stepmother was awful she hated you with every fiber of her being she beat and tortured you while your father was away and u could do nothing to stop her. One night as you left to your room you flopped on the bed a slight groan managed to escape from your mouth you just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up again... You wanted to be taken away from all reality and everything real in the world, "Why am I here? What's the point" I asked myself out loud. My father has some enemy's in the underworld very big ones in fact and has lots of unfinished business with some big mafia bosses as well. As important as he may be he also committed some pretty heavy crimes but he was only able to get out of with his money. What's the point I thought to myself, I heard my step mother scream from downstairs she was hollering my name while I ignored her calls and demands I drifted to sleep. I woke up 2 or so hours later to find myself with more cuts and bruises than before. "Did I really sleep through another beating?" I say out loud unaware of my stepmother just inches in front of me. As I look up from the ground I am greeted with a smack across my face. Unfazed by this since I am used to this by now I awaited yet another lecture from my step mother about my manners and lack of character and how much of a disappointment I am and how I need to snap out of my own world and join reality and become a lady. As she yells she gets to say something I would have never thought of in my worst nightmare "I've made Arrangements to sell you off and get married to the second richest family of the century Y/N and you will finally be gone for good and i will have the peace in life that I deserve " she says after greeting me with one more smack across the face and walks away.

"W-what-" was the only word I managed to let escape out of my mouth before tear started streaming down my face... After my step mother sent the maids to get me dressed and prepared for the meat of my future husband who I  have no knowledge of and I've never met. Later on I'm greeted by many questions from the maids such as "Witch color dress would you like love, Lavender Pink, Red?" "What about your make up? Are you excited for tonight's event?" I stayed silent as they finished getting me ready, after I was dressed and prepared the door to my room swung open and I hear my step mother squeal "Oh Y/N you look absolutely wonderful like a true lady" she exclaims "I guess so" I say not to happily "Oh lighten up a bit" she says while grabbing my wrist and squeezing as hard as she can signaling me to put on a happy face in front of the maids and pretend like nothing was wrong. Right before she waltzed out of the room she said only loud enough for me to hear "Don't screw tonight up Y/N" and with that she was gone. I walked down to the mansions ballroom and I am awaited to many people many rich people I should say and while I walk in I hear many "Oh's and Wow's Aw's and she looks like an angel!" I only respond with a slight smile and gentle nod, the night was filled with dancing talking cheering and drinks and as the night reaches it's peek you hear a calm and feminine voice state "May I have your attention please" as everyone try's to locate the source of the female's voice all the lights go out in a giant Spotlight gets pointed to the front of the ballroom of course my stepmother is standing there with a unfamiliar man maybe five years older than me possibly older, then she continues after capturing everyone's attention in the room 

"Thank you all very much for coming tonight I'm sure you all have been waiting to see the big event of the night!" She pauses before she speaks again " for the marriage arrangement for my beautiful daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law's wedding!!" She exclaims. "Wait what?!" I yell breaking the silence as the light shines onto me "I don't even know him, how can I marry someone I don't know and how dare you do this without my consent and without my approval " I pause long enough just to hear a crowd of whispers seemingly boom across the silent room, not realizing my stepmother come up to me and grabbed my hand and say's "We will be right back everyone- uh please e-enjoy your drinks!-" before me and her disappear out of the once lively ballroom and into another room far enough away from everybody so  her yelling at me can't be heard "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!" She screams at me before pulling off her decorative black belt that went to a very lively yet suttle black dress "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCREW THIS UP FOR ME" and as she extended her arm behind her with all her strength pulling it forcefully into my direction, but her arm is pulled and stopped by someone from behind her and the belt failed to reach me.

 A tall slender  yet musculer man with long and silky black hair grabs her arm and has a pin's to her neck as sharp as a knifes... No...Sharper you could see the fear and the sweat on her face as the man tightens his grip on her and point's the needles in his hands closer to her neck as he starts to speak "You are not to say anything...You are only to nod in response is that understood" he stopped and awaited her response but the women in his grasp was to afraid to move he now pricked the needles to her skin causing a small trail of blood to trickle down her neck and in the silence you could hear the gulp in her throat as she slowly nods carefully not to have the needles prick her any farther "Good" He continued "Now drop the belt" she did as she was told "You are NOT to tell anyone I was here...You are not to tell anyone about any events tonight... if you tell the police or anyone I'll kill you... if you touch her ever again I will kill you" the silence lasted only a few seconds but it felt like an eternity when he decided to speak again he said "If you understand this... Walk out of this room without a sound... One sound and I'll kill you" my step mother nods in obedience to his commands and slowly walks out of the room once she leaves  you can hear her running as fast as she can now down the hallway and then he stared at you with his dull lifeless doll eyes and then said to me while extending his hand "Shall we?" I accept his hand with no second thought and then we disappear out through the window into the dark night.