What has been up with Y/N lately?

Billy had no idea.

She absolutely refused to go to the quarry with him whenever asked and occasionally, there she was just zooming past him in the halls as if she was ignoring him.

How dare she ignore him?

Billy sighs, glancing up at the light purple, brick house infront of him. The curtains of  Y/N's room were drawn, along with all windows being shut.

But that wasn't going to stop Billy.

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗
                      Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

I lay on my bed, grazing over the fresh bruise on my arm while watching Netflix. The bruise went unnoticed by Billy, thanks to the help of the hoodie my mom made me bring to school because it was "getting too cold."

However, I now just have my Nightmare on Elm Street shirt loosely over my body, not covering the bruise.

As the episode came to an end, I begin hearing tapping noises from somewhere in my room. I flinch, quickly sitting up and grabbing the bat near my bed.

As I slowly approach my window, I open my dark red curtains, revealing a desperate and out of breath Billy collecting rocks on the road. As he gets ready to throw another one up, his eyes meet mine as I open the window. "What are you doing here?" I shout in a low voice, making sure my mom doesn't wake up as the sky begins to darken further.

"Can I come up?" Billy asks, ignoring my question and climbing up the ladder near my window before I can respond.

I move out the way as Billy stumbles into my room, shutting the window. "Is everything okay?" He asks, fixing his Jean jacket and straightening his shirt.

I shrug, sitting on the bed, "Of course, why wouldn't it be?" I respond with a frown, patting the spot next to me, which Billy  takes.

He shrugs, "You haven't been the same lately.. Just wanna know what's up." He reasons, causing me to chuckle coldly. "Come on Billy. Cut the shit, we both know you don't care." I respond, fumbling with the rings on my hand. Billy shakes his head, "No, see.. The thing here is that I surprisingly do care." He responds, looking up at me with a serious-yet worried- look. 

I roll my eyes, getting up from the bed and standing up infront of Billy. "Don't freak.. Okay?" I quietly say as Billy's posture straightens up in eagerness.

With a sigh and a light blush covering my face, I slowly lift my shirt up to where my bra begins, a red and visible 'T' standing out on my stomach, along with a couple bruises surrounding it. Billy's eyes widen as he gets up from the bed, walking over to me. His cold hand grazes my cut lightly as his other hovers over the bruise on my arm. My body tenses, "Does it hurt?" He asks, looking up at me from my stomach, his hands now hovering over my newly forming bruises from today. I wince quietly, shaking my head. "Not the cut.. But the bruises.." I whisper, slowly moving Billy's hands off my body, covering my stomach with my shirt, once again.

"Was it your mom?" He asks, a spark of anger in his eyes.

I quickly shake my head, "No of course not! It was.. Tyler and his fuckin goons.. They haven't been leaving me alone lately.." I mumble, looking down at the ground in embarrassment. Billy sighs as he cups my face, bring it up for my eyes to meet his. My face begins to feel heated as his thumb brushes against my cheek gently. "We should fuckin' kill them." He seriously says, his grip on my face tightening a little. I chuckle, backing away from Billy, slowly plopping onto my bed.

"If only we could. Ever since they've come into my life, it's been a living hell." I mumble, covering my face with my hands.

I feel the weight of the bed shift next to me, "well.. We could.." He mumbles, scratching the back of his neck as I furrow my eyebrows to look at him.

"What do you mean 'we could' Billy..? We can't. I don't wanna fucking go to jail!" I exclaim, my heart beat quickening up a bit as Billy sighs.

"You're fucking loss I guess.." He says, getting up from the bed and walking over to the window.

He opens it, one foot on the roof as he looks at me one last time. "Just think about it, alright?" He asks, running a hand through his hair as he begins going down the ladder.

I slowly nod, "Goodnight Billy.." I whisper, hesitantly shutting my window.