It has been 9 months since Y/N moved to town, and three months since the murders of  Tyler and his friends.

The town had been on edge for a while since then, but after a month of silence from the killer, everyone deemed it as a few isolated incidents, hopefully committed by some tourist that won't be coming back.

It is now currently nearing the end of summer break as students dreadfully, yet nervously, get ready to come back to school this coming Monday.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
Y/N
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

"Billy, are you home?" A familiar voice calls out as Billy removes his lips from mine, looking over at his front door with a sigh. With a slightly frantic look, I get up from the couch in the living room, looking around for my shirt. "I didn't know she'd be coming over.." He admits with an annoyed tone, handing me my shirt, which was in the corner of the room. I shrug, "I'll wait in your room then." I mumble, quickly pulling the shirt over my body before making my way to Billy's room, shutting the door in the process.

I hear the front door open and a moment of silence before Sydney's voice begins filling the house.

I mean, walls are pretty thin...

"Where've you been? I got in from my flight this morning and you said you'd be there?!" Sydney asks in an angry tone as I hear Billy sigh. "I'm sorry, I've been busy enrolling in classes and stuff.." He says as I open the door slightly, peeking down the hall.

Sydney sits down on Billy's couch, "I've been gone all summer visiting my grandma. You barely called or wrote. The least you could've done was show up at the airport to get me." She quietly says, looking up at Billy, who leans against the wall in contemplation.

"You're right.. I'm sorry. I was just up late last night with Stu and Randy. The two wanted to have a movie marathon." Billy lies as Syndey scoffs, letting out a cold laugh before running a hand through her hair.

"Okay now I know you're lying." She confirms, looking up to meet Billy's confused eyes.

"Tatum was with Stu last night and Randy was working late at the video store." She informs as Billy tenses up. "What're you hiding Billy?" Sydney asks , standing up and walking over to him. Billy remains standing there, an unreadable expression on his face as Sydney frowns, "Are you cheating on me?" She asks as Billy looks at her in surprise, "What? Why would you think I'm cheating on you??" He defensively responds as Sydney scoffs. "You know what Billy? When you're ready to talk, you know where to find me." She angrily says, picking up her purse and slamming the front door on the way out.

"You can come out now.." Billy mumbles as I slowly emerge from my hiding spot, my gaze staying on the front door as I walk towards him. "Why haven't you just broken up with her..?" I ask, sitting down on the couch as Billy joins me.

"I told you.. I have a plan." He mumbles as I sigh, "Okay you say that.. Yet you refuse to share it with me."  Billy nods, a small smirk on his face.

Billy proceeds to explain the part of his plan that he has figured out.

Which wasn't much..

"..So I cant break up with Sydney.. She's literally crucial to the plan." He concludes, as I nod in understandmemt.

"But I'm gonna need your help getting Stu on our side. And I'm gonna need your help getting more of those costumes we wore to Tyler's house-Ooh-! And a voice modifier!" Billy exclaims as I hold back a smile. "Okay but first you need to find a way to convince Sydney you're not cheating." I remind, causing Billy to frown.

I sigh, "I'm gonna head out and talk to Stu.. I'll try to win his trust first so he can think that this is actually something to join in on.. You go over to Sydney's house in an hour with a box of chocolates and flowers. Tell her you're sorry, you're not cheating, and do whatever else you have to do you can win her back, okay?" I instruct, as Billy thinks over my plan before nodding. "I'll see you tonight, right?" He asks in hesitation as I nod, giving him a small smile and a quick kiss.

"See you tonight." I repeat, opening his back door, in hopes to sneak out unnoticed.