Chapter 2

Sang's POV

Today has been exhausting. I finally won the case after busting the judge for sleeping with the defendant's lawyer in exchange for them winning the case. Finally, after an eight-hour debate, and a new judge, my client won the case. Now I just have to get my pay, file the end of case documents, (hopefully) get something to eat OOF...

----------------------

I am knocked into and almost pushed to the ground. Thank god for the self defense classes, or else I probably would've fallen over. What I'm worried about now is the fact that all of the papers I need to file are spread across the hallway because of this imbecile. I look up. Hmm. Male looks to be as old or a little older than me wearing correct attire for the court. I haven't seen him around before, so that means either he is a new lawyer, or he was at a hearing today.

He is still trying to pick up papers and hasn't looked up yet. Part of me just wants to stand here and stare at him, it's not my fault he is such a fine specimen, but that would be really awkward once he looks up.

"Um, I-sorry."

Wow. That's what I came up with. I am one of the best lawyers here and win cases with my words, and that's how I am speaking. 

"No, it was my fault for not paying attention, are you alright?"

I almost miss what he is saying because as soon as he looked up I was met with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. The rest of his face is a mask, but his eyes show it all. Annoyance, happiness... excitement? Huh... he must have just won a case. I am going with the fact that he was here for a hearing because of the lack of papers in his hands.

"I'm fine Mr...?"

"Blackbourne, Ms...?

"Nice to meet you Mr. Blackbourne, Sorenson, Sang Sorenson."

God, I feel my downstairs flooding with want and need just from the sound of his voice. Hold yourself together Sang.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, we're you heading home?"

"No, not yet sadly. I am going to my office to file these court papers and research my next case."

"Will you allow me to walk you to your car then?"

Huh... not many men are gentlemanly these days, so I was kind of surprised. Eh, why not.

"That would be great, thank you so much!"

"No problem Miss. Sorenson."

Okay, 405 words. I am working on the others, but I wanted to get this out to you before school was my goal. Please vote and comment! I always try and use the feedback I get. Love you all! ~SF