Chapter 1- Dreaming

It was 8:00 AM, 2 days before the Express left for Hogwarts, and Aruna Lovegood was just waking up after having the craziest dream.
     She was being chased, but she couldn't tell who, or what, was behind her. She ran into her sister, Luna, bruised and bleeding from her abdomen. She heard her sisters screams but they were distant, even though she was right in front of her. "No! Luna!!" she cried, holding her sister. Aruna finally saw what was chasing her, as it had caught up. It was a werewolf, it was growling and foaming at the mouth. She noticed it had a chunk missing out of its ear. She heaved her bleeding sister over her shoulder and started to run fast. She tripped over a tree root, then woke up.
     She got up out of bed, thoroughly confused, and headed downstairs where she saw her sister, neither bloody nor bruised, and her father sitting on the couch, drinking tea.
     "Good morning sleepyhead!" Xenophilius called from the couch, "About time you woke up" He laughed and walked over to his daughter.
"Dad, It's 8:00 AM, you're lucky I'm awake even this early" Aruna walked over to the couch with her father and took a cup off of the tray. She poured herself some tea from the kettle, stirred in some sugar and took a sip.
     Once she was done with her tea, Aruna walked back up to her room to get ready for the day. She put on a plaid and pleated blue and grey skirt, a dark blue turtleneck, a pair of knee-high grey socks and black mary jane shoes.

~Time skip~

     The three of them, Xenophilius, Luna and Aruna, were walking down towards the Weasley house, as the families are very close. They were all going to have breakfast together then head to Diagon Alley in search for their supplies for this year.
     "Good morning Xeno!" Arthur Weasley called from his door as he watched the Lovegood family appear over the hill. "Molly's in the kitchen and the kids are getting ready. How have you all been?" he asked, inviting the three person family into the house.
     Aruna sat next to her sister and Fred Weasley, one of her friends since she was 13. They sat at the table and chatted for a bit while Molly was working on setting up plates. "How's  business?" Aruna asked Fred quietly. "Alright. We don't have enough money to open up a shop yet, but it's no big deal, we make do with selling at the school." Fred answered.
     "Okay everybody, Breakfast!" Molly yelled from across the room. She passed plates of eggs, toast, and bacon around the table. Aruna took barely anything, she wasn't very hungry this morning. Ron, on the other hand, loaded his plate with almost as much as he could, leaving very little for the rest of the group.
     Everyone ate and talked even more than they already have been. They talked about their summer, how the Weasleys went to Egypt. They passed The Daily Prophet around, showcasing a picture of the family in front of a pyramid, they talked about how Xenophilius and Luna were searching for the Crumple-Horned Snorkack while Aruna stayed home and read, and they talked about the newest edition of The Quibbler.
     Once they finished everything, they cleaned up, and left the house. The Weasleys and Lovegoods all packed tightly into the Ministry cars and headed for the Leaky Cauldron, where they knew Harry had been staying ever since he blew his aunt up.

***

Hey guys! So uh, this is the first fanfic I've ever written and yes, I'm aware that it sucks. I'm not a writer and in no way am I trying to say I'm a good author but thank you if you read this :)