Chapter 1: My Name is Aigis

Author's Note:
Please read the description first. I do not own Persona 3 or this Story. Like i said before Shadows, Dark Hour and all of that don't exist in this timeline
—-——————————————————————
This story will be told from Minato's Point of View
"Dude, wake up! The teacher's coming!" a male's voice said, intruding on the peaceful rest I was taking on my desk.

"Forget it Junpei, that's not gonna work with Minato-kun. Here, can you loan me your math workbook?" another voice said, this one a girl's voice.

A few seconds later, I felt a solid, paper-ey kinda object hit me on this side of my head... really hard. "Ow! Dammit Yukari, that hurt." I groaned as I raised my head from my desk.

"Well, it was the only way to wake you up. That's what you get for sleeping at midnight before a school day..." she replied, grinning at my reaction. "Well, you might want to sit up, here comes Ms. Toriumi."

I snapped up into a seated position right as our homeroom walked in through the door... and was shortly followed by a student who I had never seen before.

"Ooh, who's that?" Junpei asked from the desk behind me. "You really expect me to know?" I replied without even turning around.

I studied the girl who had followed Ms. Toriumi in carefully. She had short, blonde hair and had a strange hair band that had something covering her ears, and her frail figure made it look like she could collapse at any minute. I also noticed that she had light blue eyes that were currently trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone from the class.

"All right all of you, settle down." Our teacher called out, silencing the entire class immediately. "Now as you can all pretty much tell, we have a new student. She's new here, so be nice, but I don't want any of you hitting on her. Not that you should have the time to, considering that midterm exams are two weeks away. Now, why don't you introduce yourself?" she said, turning to the fidgeting young girl behind her.

"Oh, ah, uh, right. Well then, um... my name is Yamada Aigis," she stammered, bowing to the rest of the classroom. "It's um... a pleasure to meet you all... uh..." she murmured a few more words that no one could really hear before looking away again.

"Wow, she's cute!" Junpei whispered to me from behind again. "Maybe I should-"

"IORI!" Ms. Toriumi cut in, suddenly appearing behind the now quivering young man. "What did I just finish saying..?"

"Uh, well, I, ah..." Junpei stammered, then, at a loss for words, just let out a low whimper.

"You weren't paying attention? Or you just blatantly ignored me, hmm? Maybe you want to stay after school and scrape the gum off a couple hundred desks..."

"AHH! NO! PLEASE, NO!" the poor boy behind me pleaded, "Anything but that!"

"So then I can trust that you won't try to hit on Miss Yamada again?" Ms. Toriumi said, smiling triumphantly as she walked away from the nervous wreck back to the front of the classroom. "Well then, let's see... hmm. I hate to put you so close to Iori, but the only empty chair next to Arisato-san. Oh, speaking of which, why don't you show our new friend around the school?" she asked, now turning to me.

I groaned. The only reason I agreed to be the "Welcoming Committee" of the class was mainly because I figured that no one would transfer to our school, much less our class. I mean, come on, the odds against something like this happening were totally in my favor. "Well, guess it's just my luck." I thought to myself. "Okay, let's go. Follow me... Aigis-san was it?" I said as I rose out of my seat. As we exited the classroom, Ms. Toriumi called for our homework assignment to be passed up, which solicited a few groans from the class, one of which I recognized to have come from Junpei. "He really doesn't learn, does he...?" I thought, shaking my head.