Chapter 04 - The Confrontation

Siddant was standing under the shower. Recalling his times with her. She was the first one. With whom he will in love. But it faded away from his memory. He started a new life. But out of the blue when his eyes met hers. Something changed.
The cold water. Calmed his senses.

When he stepped outside he saw Lakshmi waiting for him outside. He could see changes in his mother. The moment they came here. She chose to be silent all the while.

"Amma. What happened? You need something?"he asked.

"I just came to call you downstairs for Dinner Siddhu"she said and he nodded. He himself wanted to ask her the reason behind her silence. But decided to wait for the right time.

The whole family was gathered in the living room. Elders already had their dinner. The moment he descended downstairs his eyes automatically searched for her in the living room.

"Annaya"Anirudh grabbed him to a corner. Making him come back to his sense.

"Nandu what's it?"

"Annaya...you won't believe me but I swear that I found my soulmate"Anirudh blushed. Siddant sighed.

"Don't start this again.. I've heard it a thousand times before"Siddant shrugged while his eyes roamed around the room

"No Annaya..this time I'm serious. She's the one for me and I've felt like this to any other woman. she's just so easy to talk. And guess what you don't believe that I stammered in front of her. In front a beautiful girl annaya... beautiful girl.. she's from heaven..Such a heavenly features.."he blabbered and Siddant stopped for a while. He didn't knew if he was hinting Sakshi

"Whom are you talking about Nandu?"he asked.

"Arey I don't know..if you still remember her. But I do. Subha...Karthik's younger sister. We've studied together in fourth grade. You were in sixth back then.."Anirudh said and Siddhant sighed inwardly.

"Subha?"

"Yeah...do you remember her?"Anirudh asked and then he saw Subha walking inside the living room.

"There she is"Anirudh pointed towards her and Siddant passed his eyes towards her. But his eyes fell on Saakshi. Who walked besides Subha. She had blankness across her face.

His heart skipped a beat.

"Come...let's go and talk to her"Anirudh grabbed his wrist.

"Nandu listen.."Siddant tried to stop him. But he had already dragged him towards Saakshi and Subha.

Their eyes met again and he noticed the shock in her face

Their eyes met again and he noticed the shock in her face. Her eyes started tearing up. He quickly diverted his gaze.

"Hi subha"Anirudh started

"Hey"she said and then noticed Siddant "Hi Siddant.. Do you remember me?"she asked and Siddant Smiled at her.

"Hi Subha..how are you doing?"Siddant asked while he stole glances at Saakshi. Who kept her eyes on the ground