WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Aaahhh.... Oohhh.... Kuroo-san, please don't be rough." Alisa said in a low voice as she squeezes Kuroo's well-built shoulders.
"Sorry, Alisa. I cannot do that. I missed being one with you." Kuroo said as he continually thrust this entire thing to Alisa. Kuroo patiently waited for Alisa for almost three weeks. Alisa went to Paris for modelling. She doesn't even know how Kuroo desired grew more intense as the days passed by that he was not with her.
Shit, Alisa. You don't even know how I went crazy for days just to go inside you and feel you. You don't know that how much I love seeing you sweat because of me.

"I cannot... take it anymore. Aaaahhh... oohhh..." She plead as she feels Kuroo's filling her.
"What? Sorry, Haiba-san. I cannot... hear you..." Kuroo whispered to Alisa's ears as he went rougher to her.
"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Alisa screamed as she reached her climax.
"You came..." Kuroo said as he buried his face on Alisa's shoulder and bit it.

They were both catching their breath.

"Kuroo-san..." Alisa said as she touched Kuroo's face.
"Hmmm?" Kuroo said in a low voice.
"Please don't be rough next time. I cannot keep up with you. I am so tired from my trip." It has been two days since she came back from Japan. The moment she contacted Kuroo, she was surprised that he was already in her house.

"I cannot do that."
"Why?"
"Everytime I'm inside you, I cannot help it bit be rough." He said as he kissed her neck. His mouth started moving to her lips, going down to her breasts.
"I love your body, Haiba-san." He said as he settled his body on top of Alisa, began to part her legs using his knees.
"Don't close your eyes. I want you to see how I own your body." Kuroo started to enter Alisa again as he began to thrust in a slower and deeper pace.
"Ahhhh... Ahhh..." Alisa moaned as she feel every inch of Kuroo. She indeed opened her eyes and looked at Kuroo's face as he put it in.
"That's right. That's right. Feel it. Feel it." Kuroo said as he teases Alisa. Kuroo continued as he changed from slower to faster pace.
"AAAHHHHH." Alisa screamed as she twitched her hips to Kuroo's thing and released her orgasm. Kuroo found his release too.
"I love your body. I love every inch of you. I love it everytime I am doing this with you, Haiba-san." Kuroo said as he lied down next to Alisa.
"Me too." She showed her perfect smile to Kuroo. Kuroo stared at her as she falls asleep. It is pretty obvious that she was exhausted. He watched her everytime she sleeps after they do it. He also brushes her long hair. She was perfect in his sight. All he needs is the courage to tell his feelings and to ask her to settle with him.

Kuroo and Alisa slept in each other's arms. Alisa's face was buried on Kuroo's chest. Alisa started moving and and began to wake up. She lifted her head and looked at Kuroo's perfect face and smiled. She was happy and satisfied everytime Kuroo stays with her. He is a great man with high ambitions for team Japan. He was able to gather amazing players to defeat every nation's volleyball players. How she wishes that Kuroo would feel the same. She thinks that Kuroo would be never settle for a woman like her. She doesn't see herself fit for this role. This made her sad.
As long as you don't find your perfect match, as long as you stay with me, sharing the same bed, I am fine with it, Kuroo-san. I know that I am not enough. But, I thank you for every single time you make me feel loved.

Alisa kissed Kuroo on his left cheek. She was about to get out of the bed as Kuroo suddenly pulled her back.

"Ahh!" Alisa shouted to her suprise she landed back to Kuroo's chest.
"Where do you think you are going?" Kuroo said as he wraps his arms around Alisa, smelling her hair and kisses it.
"I will go to the washroom."
"No. You should stay here."

A moment of silence filled Alisa's room. Her room is vast. The wall contains potraits of her on magazine covers. There also some pictures of Nekoma High School Memories. There is also a picture of Kuroo. Kuroo was the one who put it there. Alisa didn't reject that idea. After all, she loves having Kuroo's potrait in her room. She always looks at it whenever Kuroo cannot meet her because of his job. There are moments were their schedules does not allow them to see each other. She just felt sad because she remembered that she doesn't have any portrait of her in Kuroo's room. Perhaps, the man didn't love her. It was just her loving this beautiful man.

"I really love your hair. Please do not cut it." He said as broke the silence and kept of brushing her long, blonde hair.
"They keep telling me that I should have it cut." Alisa said as her manager tells her to change her hairstyle.
"No, don't cut it." Kuroo said in a low stern voice.
"What? My manager—"
"I don't care, Haiba-san. Keep it long for me or else..."
"Or else what?" Alisa said in a daring tone. Lifting her head, meeting Kuroo's eyes.
"Or else, I'll get rougher." Kuroo said as his eyes narrowed and smirked.
"Okay. Fine. You won." Alisa said as she surrendered and returned to Kuroo's chest.
Kuroo lifted Alisa's face to meet her lips with his. Their kiss deepened then, Kuroo parted his lips with Alisa's.

"I love your mouth. It makes me wanna do it more." Kuroo said as he looked Alisa in the eye.
"Me too." Alisa kissed Kuroo on his left cheek and they smiled to each other.

"Kuroo-san, I will be away again for a week." Alisa said as she's done brushing her damp hair. They were both sitting on the floor of Alisa's living room. She sits in front Kuroo, her back touching Kuroo's chest while Kuroo's arms are wrapped around her waist.
"Where are you going?" Kuroo said as he still fixes his gaze on the television. They are watching a volleyball match between Team Argentina and Team Thailand.
Shit. Not again. She will be away again.

"My manager said that I will be going to America this time. New York to be exact." She said as she also watches the game with Kuroo.
His voice was still the same. Perhaps, he doesn't really care if I am away.

"I see. Take care then. I will just see you when you come back." Kuroo replied.
"Okay." Alisa said and she sighed.
"What's the problem?" Kuroo said as he noticed Alisa became silent.
"Nothing."

They became silent. Only the television was the source of noise.