III

Kuroo woke up earlier than Alisa. Alisa was still sleeping soundly beside him. A part of him was still in disbelief; he was able to own Alisa last night.

I am her first. He smiled with the thought.

He saw Alisa's billboard in Tokyo Metropolitan Building when he received his first interview. She was modelling for a cosmetic company. Alisa was wearing a black satin dress with a long slit on left leg, wearing a vibrant red lipstick. Half of her breasts were also exposed, highlighting her slightly voluptuous and slender body.
Kuroo was mesmerized, caught himself looking at billboard for few minutes as if the world stopped.

"Someday, I'm gonna come and get you and make you my wife." He said to himself.

He still remembers that very day, so sure that he wants Alisa to become entirely his. And now, it is like a dream come true. Alisa is now lying, next to him, sleeping like a goddess. He touched her hair, down to her face and caressed  her cheeks. His hands moved downwards as it reaches her shoulder and back. He couldn't erase his thoughts about last night. He did not just talked to her the way he wished, but he was able to have sex with her. He kissed her back, her right shoulder and her right cheek.

I will remember this day every day. This is the best thing happened to me.

He was just watching Alisa sleep. She is enchanting while she sleeps. Kuroo didn't retire on doing so.

After a few hours, Alisa woke up. As she opens her eyes, she sees Kuroo.

"Good morning, goddess. I'm glad you're awake." Kuroo greeted her with a smile.

Alisa was dumbfounded. She began to recall what they did last night. She looked under the covers and see that she's naked and there are some stains of blood. Kuroo was just watching her movements.

Oh my god. We did it last night. We really did it.

"Are you feeling okay? Did it hurt?" Kuroo asked.
"Ahhmmm... Yeah. It hurts. But, I think I am fine." She answered. She feels embarassed. She could not look straight at Kuroo.
"That's good." Kuroo replied. He was finding words to say. He cannot tell if he would say sorry about last night or would say thank you because he was the first.

A moment of silence came. Alisa was still looking down while Kuroo is just staring at her.

Numerous thoughts are running inside Alisa's head. She doesn't know if she would be happy because Kuroo did it to her and because she was attracted to him or she would feel embarrased because she felt that she is an easy woman.
"Do you want to eat breakfast?" Kuroo asked as he broke the silence. He cannot tell what Alisa is thinking at the moment.
"Hmmmm. I don't have any food item in mind. I cannot eat too much." She replied.
"I see. How about a tea then?" Kuroo asked.

Why is she not looking at me? Is she mad?

"Yes, a cup of tea will do."

Kuroo went out of the room. He went to kitchen and stayed there for a while as he waits for the the water to boil. He got a tea bag from a tea box and cup from the glass dispenser. He looked up, stared at the ceiling and sighed.

Perhaps, she would hate me now. Damn, Kuroo. Why you did that last night? You could have built a friendship first. Damn.

Alisa was still thinking. She must think of the consequences of what they did. Kuroo was not her husband, not even a boyfriend.

Why you let this happen, Alisa? Shit. He was not even yours to keep.

Kuroo entered Alisa's room once again. He brought the tea for Alisa. He sat at the right corner of the bed, close to Alisa.