BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME...

Kuroo is feeling down. His office never felt this dull. Every day, he had pictured Alisa being in his office, sitting at the couch in front of his desk as she sits still with her legs crossed, not going anywhere, not being busy of which seems to be impossible. Her fame is now reaching other prefectures of which makes him feel uncomfortable. Numerous models and actors are declaring their admiration towards Alisa. In an interview happened last month, Alisa was asked by the host if she is dating someone and her answer was an immediate 'no'. Watching the interview made his heart sank. This woman has been never his, not even a single part of her heart. How heartless this enchantress while him, falling more insanely in love with her. He can never let his guard down knowing that he holds nothing but just having sex with her. Having this in mind made him more upset.

How I wish she is crazy for me the way I am always crazy for her. She is always in my damn mind.

To suit his mood, he looked at his phone on his desk, next to his pile of paperworks. He browsed his gallery full of pictures of Alisa. He stopped scrolling to the secret pictures he took when she is sleeping; her blonde hair beautifully spread on the bed while her lips a bit parted that he always wanted to devour. Just kissing her soft lips would make his sanity throw out of the window. He zoomed the picture and looked at every detail of her beautiful face, her flushed cheeks, her slim lips, her long eyelashes, perfect eyebrows and small forehead which has some baby hair.

Damn this woman! How can she still be very pretty even without her make-up? He can totally make all men lose their minds.

He also scrolled other pictures of her smiling frantically over his jokes and he was glad she agrees for taking photos abruptly. She dazzles every time she is on the camera; no wonder why a lot of companies are shaking their asses off to get her as an ambassador.

Those companies make me more sick. They are the reason why she is busy as hell and I cannot even touch her.

He shook his head in exaspiration. He scrolled a little more and look at a certain picture where she is wearing a red apron, just done cooking an Italian dish she learnt. She was smiling, showing her perfect teeth, cheeks flushed and her hair tied while some of her baby hair are on the sides of her cheeks and forehead.

"Kuroo-san, it's done. I hope you enjoy this." Alisa said as she smiles confidently.
"I know I would. I enjoy every food that you cook." He smiled.
They were in Alisa's kitchen. Kuroowas leaning on the kitchen wall, next to Alisa. He was wearing his white polo and black pants.
"Oh? Really? That's great!" Alisa said as she clapped her hands in happiness.
"I enjoy eating... especially if what I eat is you." Kuroo smirked devilishly at Alisa as he swirls the pasta around the fork and puts in his mouth.
Alisa turned red and bowed down. She knows what he is talking about.
"This food is just like you, Haiba-san... Delicious." Kuroo teased her even more. It made her face redder and seeing this made him laugh.

Kuroo loved teasing her. Her flushed face whenever she was teased and rammed by him is his favorite.

He puts down his phone, putting his feet on his desk, leaning on his chair and putting his hands.

Now, as he fixes his gaze on the table edge, his brain flying somewhere landed on the edge where Alisa is sitting on his table as she gives her a smirk of enticement, suddenly lifting her hand towards his face and lifting his chin with her long index finger.

"Do it, Kuroo-san." She says as she puts her face closer to his ear and whisper. "Do it here..." She said as she rubs her hand on the table while her eyes are fixed on him.