making decisions

Carson

I slammed the glass down and scrunched my face in disgust as the familiar taste of vodka ran down my throat and I was in desperate need of water.

But I didn't want to ask for it because I wanted all this pain to go before the night went. I squinted around and saw the bar was baldly packed with teenagers or adults, trying to have a free and fun weekend.

Everyone else here was enjoying the party and was having fun but I wasnt.

I gulped and tried to keep my heart from feeling pain all over and I grabbed two more shots and drank them quickly together. I'm sure as hell going to have the worst hangover in the world in the morning.

But did I care? Nope.

"Chill out woman" the short fat bellied bar tender said to me and I almost couldn't hear him because the music was way too loud that I couldn't make out the lyrics but it should be one of those sexy songs by Drake.

"What?" I slurred and he shook his head at me. "Do... do no no no no"I said, wagging my finger in front of him like he was a child. I'm sure as hell I looked like Morgana but I was least bothered about my appearance.

"Do not" I repeated "don't you.. ever gimme that pity face of.....yours. Don't you know who I am?" I slurred.

"Yeah I know" he said wiping some of the drink I had spilled on the counter. "You're that young lady who looks like shit and is planning her funeral in seven minutes" he said sarcastically and I almost laughed.

"Ha ha ha.... you look like some of my grandpa's gold fish...err friends.....right...does that even make .,,,.,,any...belching.....sense?" I said and he shook his bead and muttered something like 'dumb kids' before turning away.

"I heard that" I yelled and sat down back on my stool. Then a hand came over my shoulder and I looked up to see my best friend Emma looking at me like I was crazy.

"Howdy...ye thou..best friend of...the greater generations ....of science and...umm..lemme think...go..to..dom-"

"Okay, shut up" she said,rolling her eyes and pulling the stool beside me to seat. "You are saying blatant rubbish young lady" she said and I pouted.

"You're being like......like....a meanie. You are mean to me" I said and burst into a sob that caused a few heads to loom in my direction.

"Okay"she said slamming her hand on the counter. "Times up, were going home cuz I cannot tolerate any more of your bullshit tonight" she said, dragging me up from my chair.

"That's what.....what..." I began to cry "he...said...sniff,..I .....need...to...umm...he said I'm not okay for him...sniff and that I was a duff to him....and...I..already...um..farted.....and..sniff...he said I couldn't move in with......him...because I'm not....good...enough...and..I err me-"

"Can you just stop talking about that piece of shit?" She said as we both walked outside which is a code for saying she was dragging me out of the club. "That dumbass doesn't deserve you and you are better than that okay?"

"You..are..so.so.so..right" I began. "But I have just.....one ...sniff..problems.. with that...I love that piece of shit" I said. "I loved him and he chose that bitch of a sister over me..me..me..h sniff...chose ...,..cat lady .....over...wonder-"

"Shut up and let's go home"Emma said. "I won't be your nurse in the morning" she sad, pulling me towards the door while I staggered around.

She managed to get me halfway across the room when someone tapped me on the shoulder and I pulled out of Emma's grip to see a particular brown eyes staring at me.

When it finally felt like eternity of me shamelessly checking him out, he pulled out my purse and put it in front of me.

Oh geese. I forgot that.

"You left it" he simply said and I suddenly felt sober, not totally but was totally starstruck by the Greek god standing before me.

I collected it.

"Why thank you kind......erm... Sir... I..burp...opps sorry..I error" I started but was caught short by soft lips on mine and the I realised that this handsome stranger was kissing me.

Was it right? No

Did I want this? Yes

Do I care? Noooo

I kissed him back with every fibre in me and we both pulled back for air. The next minute we were in one of the rooms and then everything went black.

Looks like someone us having a blast. Whatchuthink? Leave a comment 😀