1

Let me know whether the 100 characters should go to the prison or Alexandria!(the prison means the 100 characters would interact more with the walking dead characters after the prison split)

Please comment what you want! 😊

The Arkiadia split juvenile detention center held one hundred teens, who had all been sent there for various petty crimes.

They were to stay there until they were pardoned, or until they turned eighteen. It had been decided by Mayor Jaha that teens under eighteen were to be sent there, even for the pettiest of crimes. Like a prank, or standing up for someone. No one knew why Jaha made the decision he made. Some believe it's because the detention center isn't funded well, so the teens are sent to a detention center, instead of draining the towns money on lawyers and paperwork. That was one of the theories at least.

It held fifty females, and fifty males. Male and female toilets and bathrooms were separated, while everywhere else, the kitchen, the library, the court yard, the rec-room and the cell area were shared. Forty cells lay in an octagon shape. Eight cells along each wall. Four on the bottom floor, four on the top floor. Each cell held two teens each. Eight cells were in another room, though square. Design was similar, with eight cells along a wall. Four on the top floor, four on the bottom. The cells on the top floor held two teens each, the cells on the bottom held three.

The kitchen sat fifty teens. Fifty of the teens would sit for a meal, while a handful from the other fifty would work in the kitchen. Cooking, serving and cleaning. And then they'd swap around.

The detention center was a rather chill place considering. The cell doors stayed open on good behavior, the teens were allowed in the library, rec-room or court yard at any time between nine am, and eight pm. They were allowed one shower a day. They could purchase snacks and drinks from the kitchen. It wasn't too bad considering.

There were a few guards, both male and female. Dyoza wasn't bad. Stern when she needed to be, but wasn't a bully. Kane, who was in charge of the detention center, was a good one too. He was a dick at first, agreeing completely with Jaha. But working in the center with those teens must have been good for him, because he changed throughout his time at the center. He became nicer, softer in a way. Some of the teens started to trust him, and felt like they could actually go to him with their problems.

There was Pike. He was a dick. It was a good day when he wasn't working. Russell was, well, Russell. The teens didn't take to him at first. It took a while to trust him, as he originally started working there to get his daughter, Josephine, out of the center. It worked. The teens didn't know what he did or said, but Josephine was free after two months of Russell working there. He surprised them by staying. It really seemed like he was leaving for good. But then he stayed. He wasn't harsh, he didn't rush with the teens. He gave them soft or encouraging smiles. He proved himself to the teens.

There was Echo. She didn't really smile, or talk. She was hard to understand. But being only a few years older than some of the teens, she became a part of their tight nit group. Whether she liked it or not. And then there was Bellamy Blake, older brother to Octavia Blake, who had been in the detention center for a while now. She was in there for punching a cop who had assaulted her mother. She was only fourteen at the time, but that didn't stop her. Bellamy, who was extremely protective of the girl, became a guard, just so he could keep an eye on her.

It was sweet. Not too many people had someone that was that protective of them, that would do anything for them.

There was a counselor too. Alie. She was a beautiful tall woman with black hair, who often wore red lipstick. Some of the teens took to her instantly. While others took a while. Trust issues was common for a lot of the teens in the center, who mostly had a hard time trusting adults. Alie came in twice a week, but would come in a third or fourth time if someone asked. She liked the kids. She cared. She was soft, and patient. It took a while, but she became a part of the teens group. And when they decide that you're in their group, you can't escape them.