Chapter VII

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
     𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿!┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[addisonrae] : dixiedamelio followed you back.
[addisonrae] : charlidamelio followed you back.

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•

"And now, this just in

The chief executive of ByteDance, the owner of TikTok, is preparing to make his comeback in what will be one of the biggest announcements of the year.

Zhang Yiming, age 38, created the video app, which was used by many celebrities and had about 700 million active monthly users, in 2012. In 2020, the app was taken down due to security threats and privacy issues - taking with it many people's careers.

Earlier today, Yiming announced that a new version of TikTok is ready to be put back on the App Store, causing excitement all around the world.

Tune in later tonight on Fox News for 'The Kids of TikTok: What Happened To Them?', featuring the stories of the D'Amelio sisters, the Hype House, and Addison Rae.

This has been Kathryn Elliot, signing off."

The television turns off and the room is filled with shocked silence. "Well Mia, what'd'ya say?"

"Let's get the fucking band back together!"

IMESSAGES

third dolan twin
Dinner at Boa tonight?
Mia and I want  to discuss
something with you and Kouvr.

david dobrik 2.0
Sure, meet you at 7.
We have an idea about
what it is.

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•

"Thomas, Thomas, over here man!"

A camera is shoved into Thomas and Alex's faces as they step out of the restaurant, momentarily blinding them. They blink dazedly, before realizing who it is behind the camera.

"Fletcher, my man!" they exclaim together, Alex going on to ask Fletcher how he's been.

After conversing for a while, Fletcher's eyes gleam, and Kouvr and Mia look at each other, then him, with a wary look.

"So guys, you heard about TikTok?"

"Heard of TikTok?" Alex turns to Kouvr, "I don't know, bubs, it sounds slightly familiar, but I can't for the life of me think why!" Kouvr shakes her head lovingly, grinning now.

"Honey, stop pulling his leg! To answer your question Fletch, yeah we have actually, that's actually how you managed to catch us. We came here to discuss it, since ya'know, it was slightly a big part of our life when we were younger. Not gonna say anything yet, but something may or may not be in the works!" Kouvr stops, smiling at the camera.

"Ah," Fletcher exclaims, "You heard it her first folks, Hype House returning to a screen near you soon!"

"Now then, I didn't say that, don't twist my words Fletch!"

"On the topic of the Hype House," Fletcher stops, grinning at the four of them over the top of his camera, "You guys heard anything from or have any news about the D'Amelios? or Madi Monroe?"

"Come on man," Thomas says, "play nice. We haven't heard anything from them recently, and completely respect all of their decisions to leave the internet."

"You said 'recently', so does that mean you have heard from them?" Fletcher inquires.

"The last time I text Dixie was about 5 years ago," Mia pipes up, "her and Noah had moved just outside of LA again, I think they moved back to Connecticut for a while to be with family. She said that they were all happy and healthy, and I'm pretty sure Charli has a few dance studios scattered across the country which is really cool, cause I remeber her telling me about how that was her dream back in like twenty-twenty and she was like sixteen so it's really cool that she's been able to pursue that!"

Four phones chime at once , and Alex, Thomas, Kouvr, and Mia all pull their phone out of various bags and pockets, the smiles dropping off of their faces immediatley being replaced with a look of shock.

"Hey man," it's Thomas that breaks the silence, not looking up from his phone, "we have to jet, babysitting emergency." He forces out a bark of laughter, "See you soon dude!" All four of them walk to Alex's car, waiting a moment before getting in.

--------------------

The silence in the car is unbearable, and this time it's Alex who breaks it.

"So, we all got the same message, huh?"

AUTHOR SPEAKS
*dramatic music
intensifies*
dun dun dun........
don't forget to vote
and comment, and
i'll see you in the
next chapter!!