𝟬𝟮 || 𝗧𝗔𝗚

OUTFIT

"Tag, you're it," Lilliana declared, tapping Bryce on the back before she ran away

"Tag, you're it," Lilliana declared, tapping Bryce on the back before she ran away. Bryce, Josh, and Jaden were having a conversation when the blonde started to get bored. She decided a game of tag would subdue her boredom. "Oh, you're on, Princess," Bryce called out, chasing after the girl.

Josh and Jaden let out a laugh, watching the couple run around. The boys were used to this kind of behavior from the pair. They had a habit of playing childish games throughout the house.

Lilliana stopped, catching her breath, starting to break out in laughter. The couple stood around their kitchen table. Lilliana stood on the other side, and Bryce on the other. The pair were mirroring each other's movement before Bryce launched in front of her.

He was about to catch her, but she quickly moved, running outside into the backyard. "Can't catch me," Lilliana teased, sticking her tongue out. Bryce smirked at her, quickening his pace.

"Oh, yeah. Who can't catch you again?" Bryce teased back, wrapping his arms around Lilliana as he lifted her bridal style. Lilliana rolled her eyes, squirming around, trying to exit her boyfriend's grip. The blonde's tries were no use as Bryce smirked, walking forward.

Lilliana grew confused by her boyfriend's actions. She moved her head around, figuring out what he was doing. Once Lilliana looked down, her eyes widened. Bryce was hovering the blonde over the pool. He seemed amused doing it.

Lilliana looked up at her boyfriend's face, the pair's eyes meeting. "Bubs, please, no. I just got these shoes," she pleaded, scaredness laced in her tone. She was trying to reason with the brunette, who seemed to be debating the idea. He looked away from the girl staring at the water below the girl.

Their eyes met each other when Bryce recognized the look on the blonde's face. She looked frightened out of her core. His guilt consumed him, immediately placed the girl safely on the floor. "Only for you, Princess," he called, trying to calm the girl.

Lilliana took a deep breath, trying to slow her breathing. Her lips curled into a frown as she looked back up at her boyfriend. "Lilli, I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking," Bryce apologized. Lilliana smiled back, placing his lips on Bryce. "Hey, it's okay," Lilliana replied, causing Bryce to let out a sigh as she smirked.

"Bryce is a simp for Lilliana," Josh, Jaden, and Blake yelled from the door. All three boys had their phones out recording the scene. The other hand was in the air as they chanted. "Shut the hell up," Bryce yelled back at the boys. "You better not post that video," he continued.

Bryce shoved Josh on the shoulder, annoyed. He knew he hated it when people yelled. "Sorry, Lilli. I know you don't like yelling. I swear I didn't mean to yell," Bryce apologized with a sympathetic smile.

"It's ok, bubs," Lilliana replied, giving him a peck. "You are such a Simp," Josh yelled before following the boys inside. Lilliana laughed at the boys' antics. They all have been like big brothers to her since she met them. "Come on, movie night today," Bryce said, grabbing her hand as he led her inside.

All the boys were spread out in the living room, searching through movies on Netflix. Lilliana ran to the sofa, jumping on top of them. The boys let out a groan, causing Bryce to chuckle.

"What are we watching today?" Blake asked. He had the remote in his hands, staring at the TV. "We haven't decided yet. Any suggestions?" Blake turned away from the TV and to Lilliana. "Ooh, the kissing booth," Lilliana answered with a smile.

"No," Josh objected, shaking his head. "I like that movie," Kio announced, making Josh send him a death glare. "Still not watching it," Josh replied, snatching the remote from Blake.

"Yeah, we're too manly," Jaden joked in a rough masculine voice as he flexed. All the boys let out a laugh at his joke. Lilliana rolled her eyes at the joke, letting out a sigh. Once the laughter died out, she looked around the room, trying to find a way to convince them to watch the movie.

Her eyes landed on the rest of the boys, who were on their phones. She made her way over to the group, grinning. Quinton was sitting on the recliner as she walked toward him. "How about you, Q? What do you want to watch?" she asked.

"I'll watch whatever," Quinton responded, looking up from his phone. She let out a sigh, turning her attention to the other boys. "What about you guys?" she questioned, looking at Noah, Anthony, and Griffin. All of them just shrugged their shoulders, making her groan.

She let out a sigh, making her way back to Bryce. She lay her head on him as he wrapped his arms around her. "Giving up that easy?" he taunted, grinning. She gave him a shove, rolling her eyes. Before, she turned her attention to the TV. "Ooh, I almost forgot Thumper and Lulu," she announced, getting out of Bryce's grip.

Lulu and Thumper were their two fluffy stuffed animals that she loved to cuddle during movie nights. Lilliana made her way to the room where the stuffed animals were "sleeping", picking them up and bringing them back to the living room. The boys let out a chorus of "Really?" as she cuddled up on the sofa with them.

"Now we can watch the movie," Lilliana announced, settling in between Bryce and Josh. The boys all let out a chuckle, finally finding a movie to watch together for the night.