The First Man of Christmas: The Lady is a Tramp

The First Man of Christmas by @MissusDiscoStick

Jinx’s Christmases are usually spent servicing the lonely men of Paris. But this Christmas is different when she wakes up on Christmas morning and discovers that sometimes, all it takes is a drunken wish to change everything…

***************

“You resemble Kim Kardashian,” Paton said, stroking his prick. He turned to Gautier. “Doesn’t she resemble Kim Kardashian?”

Gautier laughed, his eyes on Jinx. “Smaller ass and smokier eyes, but yes.”

Jinx was going to be sick. It was bad enough that she had to see Gautier Beauchamp on Christmas fuckingg Eve but he’d brought his slimy friend Paton LeRoux to the hotel as part of the bargain. She forced herself to close her eyes and let the sound of Rihanna overwhelm her. Birthday Cake seemed an appropriate choice to dance to in the nude.

“Come here, mon lapin,” Gautier said huskily, his eyes trained on her bald p*ssy.

Jinx hated it whenever he called her ‘his bunny’; it was disgusting and derogatory, in her opinion, but they could call her whatever they wanted to and she’d still have to go.

Tottering slightly in the staggering black stilettos, she approached the two naked men at the foot of the California king bed. If she were honest, Gautier wasn’t that bad to look at. He was tall, dark and ruggedly handsome. It wasn’t exactly a punishment to f*ck him. Paton, on the other hand…

He was ugly.

Jinx was not a particularly shallow person but she could see that Paton came from the rougher parts of Paris. Judging by the long, jagged scar that ran down one cheek, he was involved in dirty dealings, and the broken nose screamed that he’d probably screwed someone over and paid for it with his face.

She stood right before them at arms’ length, her hands roaming all over her body – tweaking her nipples, caressing her own ass, fingers slightly nipping into her crotch. Most men could get off on her touching herself. Gautier and Paton were no different. She watched as their gentle strokes became frantic motions and their breathing became more ragged.

It was Paton who grabbed her first. He pulled her to him in one swift movement, pressing his chapped lips against hers. Jinx had to force herself not to gag – Paton reeked of vodka and breath-mints.

“I am going to f*ck you hard, ma cherie,” he breathed into her mouth, pulling at one of her nipples.

Jinx squealed; they usually enjoyed hearing her squeal.

She felt Gautier stand up and then Paton pushed her onto the bed beside him, getting up himself.

“Are you going to hurt me, baby?” Jinx heard herself say seductively, touching herself.

Gautier gave her a slow smile. “Only if you’re bad.”

Jinx watched them slide their condoms on. If she were comparing d*cks, Gautier’s was much bigger than Paton’s. She usually enjoyed sex with him. He was fun and she actually didn’t have to pretend to climax with him. She didn’t know much about Paton though, so she’d have to wing it.

“Get on your knees,” Gautier commanded her, the smile leaving his face.

Jinx obeyed, already anticipating him inside her. She did want him, which was scary to admit.