خمسة

"i'll lose my life before i let a nigga touch you,"

-

"yes like he was in my rear view mirror," i said to key as we were on ft, he laughed while he played with his little sister. she lived with him after an incident two years ago and he took full custody of her.

"kason i- i got the toys you asked for," i smiled, she quickly snatched the phone from him and started running. i could hear the shuffling and key yelling at her about not dropping his phone.

she finally stopped and i heard a door close.

"you did?" she asked breathing heavy. i gave her a nod and she squealed.

"gimme my shit!" he busted into the room snatching he phone. i laughed.

"finna buy her a ipad so she can call you on her own," he huffed and walked out the room.

"hey we sho— what was that?" he asked when he heard glass breaking.

"fuck is she doing?" he went back into her room im guessing and his face went blank.

"you heard that too right?" he asked, i nodded. he picked up kason and walked out the room again.

"look at this shit," he said with a mug on his face. his camera flipped and his sliding door that lead to the backyard was completely shattered, and on the floor was a brick.

"go to yo room kason," he said putting her down.

"hol the fuck up mane," he said putting the phone down. soon i heard laughing...

"what happened?" i asked. he came back into the camera and was holding the brick i saw.

"look at the dumbass shit mane," he laughed, snatching the note of the brick putting it close to the camera.

"i was here before you. stay away from that bitch, being around her gone get you killed, tell her i love her," i read aloud

it's short i know that's kinda the point doe