سبعة

"you're worth nothing, come with me

"you're worth nothing, come with me."

-

"you'll be able to leave in two weeks," the nurse says wrapping my arm up again, covering up the wounds.

"home?" she shook her head, kissed my forehead and walked out closing the door behind her. i sat in silence, a comfortable silence by myself.

"xavier," i shot my head up and seen a pale man standing by my hospital bed, smiling at me. he looked straight of out a scary movie, pale skin, lights gray eyes, long finger nails.

but i wasn't scared, he felt like a normal person to me...like i knew him...like a friend.

"hello?"

"i saw what you did to yourself you did a good job," he laughed. i felt tears well up in my eyes.

"trying to take your life was a bold choice," he stepped closer to my bed, until he was inches away from my face.

"come with me and life a great life," he whispered, rubbing his rough had across my jawline. i swatted his hand away, but he roughly grabbed my chin.

"where?" i cried at the pain of his nails digging in my face.

"please stop!" i yelled.

"you have no meaning in life let me help you," he whispered, i felt my body start to heat up so i pulled the thin sheet off my body.

"come onnnn," he opened his arms and everything slowly went black.

"no," i yelled jumping up covered in sweat. i jumped out of bed and ran to the balcony opening the two big doors feeling the wind on me.

i saw a couple cars passing but this one, and black maybach just parked right there on the side of my house.

i closed the door and went downstairs to the kitchen, going straight to the fridge. i thought i heard something upstairs but i ignored it and grabbed the nutella from the cabinet and a spoon, taking a spoon full and putting the spoon in my mouth. putting the nutella back i put the spoon in the sink.

opening the fridge again grabbing any fruit bowl, and a fork going back upstairs to my room.

i froze when i saw my balcony doors wide open, i just closed and locked the doors sitting on my bed grabbing the remote, unpausing the seven deadly sins.

i was seconds into watching when i heard the doorbell, i put the bowl in my side dresser and went downstairs.

"xavier!" i heard gianna yell from outside, my face scrunched up and i opened the door she came right in.

"gir- it's like 4 in the morning,"

"i missed youuu," she whined. i stood in place and stared at her like she was dumb.

"ohh umm- my-my friends are outside," she looked at me and smiled.

"can they come in?" she asked and he eyes started watering. what she finna cry for? girl bye-

"sure,"

"guyssss come innnn," she yelled like a little white girl, waving her hands in the air. soon enough two boys came to the door.

one was darkskin with short dreads, and another brown-skin with big ears.

the both in them came right in with no greeting, nothing.

"aye you got fruit snacks?" the boy with big ears said walking past me into the kitchen.

"umm- in the cabinet," i stuttered. he walked in the kitchen and the other boy right behind him.

i locked the front door, me and gianna walked in the kitchen seeing the two eating packs of fruit snacks.

"aww damn lemme introduced myself, im tray," the darkskin boy busted out laughing.

"nigga you dam- mane shut up!" the boy with big ears cut him off.

"im jermaine," the darkskin boy said. the both of them busted out laughing.

okay big ears is, tray. darkskin is, jermaine. i lowkey felt like they were lying but i ignored that because i most definitely didn't know them.

"im tired," i whispered, yawning after.

"go it's sleep then," tray said opening another pack of fruit snacks then hopped on my marble counter.

i mugged him a bit, standing up going upstairs.

"can you lock the doors!" i yelled.

"yes!"

i nodded plopping on my bed grabbing the remote unpausing naturo again.

i was watching tv until it cut off all of a sudden, i tried using the remote to turn it back on but it wasn't working.

so i got up and unplugged it plugging it back in again. then the whole room went dark, only light was from the balcony windows, and the curtains were open again.

i walked to the balcony seeing the doors unlocked so i locked them again.

i turned around seeing him. i screamed loud as hell, until he tackled me and covered my mouth.

"hey baby," he smirked hovering over me. i tried fighting him off  until he cocked his fist back and punched me dead in my temple and everything around me went black.