"I can't believe you talked me into this. "
"Oh stop complaining all you have to do is let the agent take a few pictures of you guys acting all lovey-dovey, give him a smooch on the cheek for good measures, act like you've been caught doing shameful thingzz and BAM mission complete."
My best friend Minji tries to convince me this is a good idea. I'm not so sure about that though, I mean what good comes out of faking a relationship with THE JEON JUNGKOOK.

"I still don't get why I have to do this though." I say as I sit down to put my sneakers on. "Because BigHit wants to keep jungkook's relationship with his girlfriend a secret and you being the star you are, second only to me, are shipped with him ALOT so Tae asked me to do this as a favour for him and because I love him I said yes and because YOU love ME you're going on this date with him." Minji says while dragging me to my vanity. She sits me down and does my hair while I focus on my makeup "And once again love is the cause of our demise oh how I despise love."

Minji snorts "Yeah keep saying stuff like that and he'll be begging for another date." I look at her horrified "It's not a real date! Honestly if Taehyung asked you to help him you should be going on this "date" not me." I sigh while pouting. My best friend rolls her eyes "How do you expect that to work genius, the whole world knows about mine and Taehyung's relationship." I sigh "I know...it's just wierd you know," I meet her eyes in the mirror "I've been his fan for SO long and he probably only knows me as his best friend's girlfriend's best friend." I blink "Woah talk about tongue twisters." Minji giggles and smiles reassuringly "I told you, you're one of the biggest idols at the moment he'd have to be living under a rock to not know you," she smiles a little and adds "plus I was a fan of Taehyung when I met him."

I give her one of my most exaggerated sighs as I flop on my chair "That's different. Atleast you had a boyfriend when you met him." As soon as I say it I know it was a mistake the atmosphere instantly becomes tense, after a few seconds Minji gives one of her fake laughs "Yeah yeah but Baekhyun and I were never meant to be I'm glad we stayed friends though." I snort "Sure "friends" I've never had a friend that randomly gives me head." She rolls her eyes and pulls my hair. "Shut up it's just meaningless sex, Tae knows that." I scrunch my nose at that and she bursts out laughing "You're such a virgin" she says and I can feel my face start to flush. "All done!" she exclaims.

We suddenly hear the doorbell ring and my pulse begins to quicken and my palms get sweaty. Minji gives an excited squeal and practically hauls me to the door. She opens it to reveal two fine ass men standing by the door.

Sweet baby Jesus they look like they came out of a romance novel.

Taehyung gives Minji a kiss then goes on to greet me since we know each other. Minji knows all the BTS boys, I've only met Tae. He then turns to the ethereal guy standing awkwardly in the door frame. "Hey" he says and I feel like I have to wrestle my inner fangirl to keep me from squealing "H-hi"