Y/N POV

WHAT WAS I THINKING?! Agreeing to go to their DORM!!!

The car ride there was quiet, mainly because I was having a panic attack.

I'm not READY! They're going to cast their crazy sexy mojo magic on me and I'll get all tongue tied like some sort of baffoon.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook speaks for the first time since we got in this car but I barely hear him speak.
"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm great, amazing why wouldn't I be okay?" I fidget with my fingers, failing to conceal my nervousness.

I'm not even dressed properly! I look like a potato! Do I smell?!?! I think I smell! I really hope I don't smell.

He chuckles. I turn to see him smirking while staring at the road. "You're nervous, don't be they're really cool guys. I'm sure you'll like them, there's nothing to worry about."

Of course there's nothing to worry about, it's not like I'm about to meet 6 of the 7 HOTTEST MEN TO EVER EXIST

He giggles, showing his cute signature bunny smile that melts my heart. "From the look on your face tells me you don't believe me."

We stop at a red light and his phone beeps to show he's got a message. He quickly checks it and I see his face drop drastically.

JUNGKOOK'S POV  

Y/N seems nervous so I try to comfort her. I was honestly very nervous about this "date" because I'm not really good with talking to any girls except for Mirae, but Y/N is really cool so it wasn't hard to talk to her. I was also scared because we're not exactly meeting under great circumstances and I wasn't sure what she would want from me but she seems to genuinely want to help which I really appreciate. 

She looks at me like I've just told her the biggest lie of the century and I cant help but laugh.

Suddenly my phone goes off so I check it seeing I have messages from 2 chats. I feel slightly hurt by the first message but my heart drops at the second. 

I don't know what hurts more that, she lied or that I'm not surprised