12

Namjoon

I pace around Bang PD's office as he calls the police. The rest of the group stand around me, Jimin hugging a crying Yoongi.

After the letter arrived, I told the rest of them everything. I was met with both angry and upset expressions. Even now, both Taehyung and Jungkook aren't talking to me, instead standing behind me with permanent scowls on their faces. Seokjin puts a supporting hand on my shoulder when I stop pacing, but even though I feel like crying, I can't. I can't waste anytime crying when I could be finding Ash. So I keep a stony, cold mask up on my face, half listening to Bang PD's quiet voice as he talks to the police station.

"She'll be fine." Seokjin whispers reassuringly to me.

"Of course she will. I won't let her not be." I say back, not even turning my head to look at him.

Bang PD finishes talking and turns to us, his face grave.

"There's a team heading here. I've told them that we have no idea where Ms Dexter is, so we'll let them get here and then work it out from there. Seokjin, you said that there were three pictures in the letter as well. Can you show me?"

Seokjin nods his head and produces the pictures out of his pocket, handing them to Bang PD, who looks through them, a confused expression on his face.

"And this is supposed to tell us where she is?"

"Can I have another look at them?" I ask and Bang PD passes them to me.

My gaze lands on the picture of the carving, familiarity sparking within me. I then look at the grey stone picture and I recognise that as well. The multicoloured picture is the only one that is stumping me.

"I know where two of them are." Every one turns to me, surprised, but I carry on, "The carving is on a bench near Han River and the stone is the roof of this building."

The room is silent for a second, until Yoongi speaks up, his voice weak.

"H-How do you k-know?"

"Because I've been to both places with Ash. It's just the last one I don't get."

Seokjin grips my shoulder slightly harder.

"Think Joon. It'll be something related to her, something you could recognise."

I stare at the multicoloured picture, feeling like I know where it's from, but I just can't put my finger on it. Suddenly it comes to me and I immediately blurt it out.

"That apartment! Ash was looking at getting a new apartment a few days ago, this is from the painting in the picture of the main room."

Seokjin instantly whips out his phone and opens google.

"Do you know where it is?"

I nod my head. "She said it was near the dorm. Does that help?"

A few tense minutes later, Seokjin shoves his phone in my face, the apartment picture on his screen.

"Is this it?"

I nod my head.

"Alright then, when the police team gets here, one group will go to the roof, although I doubt she's there, another to Han River and one to the apartment."

"I'm going as well." I speak up and once again, everyone turns to me surprised.

"Okay." Bang PD says and I give him a confused stare.

"Aren't you going to say how irresponsible that would be and ban me from going?"

Bang PD shakes his head. "You'd only ignore me and go anyway. Ms Dexter is your soulmate, I'm not going to stop you."