~𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗~ //𝟷𝟹

(A/N-edited- I just found Yamagi Yoto...NRCNSXSDJH FORGIVE MY SINS ASAHI, erm....SOOOO eRm ChiLe AnyWaYS erm back to the eh story *sweat drop*)

recap

Kei sighed and then stood up lifting me up as well "I love you Shoyo so much, but no more of this, I cant let him do this to you again, We are going to tell Coach, Suga, Daichi, and Kiyoko everything and then we are going to the police." The words that came out of Kei's mouth put me in shock I froze, well that was until he kissed me. I snapped right out of it blushing like a tomato, like id just forgotten what terrifying thing he said. He pulled apart and looked me in the eyes, he then smiles 'what? did he just smile at me? He's only ever smiled once at me...Ok ill do this for him'. "Ready?" He whispered. I gently nodded my head and hugged his waist since he was over a foot taller than me.

recap end

(A/N- and just so yk they missed their last class so its was now time for volleyball)

We started to walk over to the gym, I was lurking behind Kei going over an over what I was going to say how I was going to explain, how they would react. Fortunately, like Kei was reading my mind he said "If you want I can do more of the talking, you still have to say some things though". I let out a little sigh of relief and gently nodded to my boyfriend's 'offer'.

Arriving a couple minuets late, Kei slid open the gym doors. "Guys why are you late?" I heard Coach shout across the gym, Kei looked at him and said "we had to do something". "Well what was it?" Coach asked again. "Can you, the captains, and Kiyoko step out for a sec we need a chat" Kei had a stern, serious look on his face. The whole team looked some-what in between confusion and worry. Coach nodded and hang gestured for Suga, Daichi, and Kiyoko to come over. All of us stepped outside, Kiyoko shutting the gym doors. Coach left Natsu on the benches with the team "Is everything ok" Suga said me worriedly.

~Noya POV~

The rest of the team stood still in absolute confusion "Do you think everything is ok?" I asked the remaining team. "I. I. Don't know" Ennoshita said quietly. "Its probably not good" Kageyama said "We all know he hurts himself since we saw his scars a month ago, but we don't know why. Maybe the idiot is finally going to tell us". "HEY! DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT! HE- He doesn't h-have to tell u-us ok? a-as long as we j-just try to help him" I shouted but then just started crying, stuttering out my words.

It may not always seem like it but I cared for Hinata a lot and that day when I saw his scars broke me, I went home and cried for hours about it, 'my little kohai Is hurting' is what I would think every night before I slept every single day, not a single one went past where I didn't think bout him. I just wanted to help him but I cant.

Tanaka came over and patted me on the back "don't worry bro he will get better" Tanaka always seems like he is taking the situation well but I've caught him crying before, muttering about if Hinata is ok,  He always try's to make everyone feel better.

"WELL WE ARE JUST SITTING AROUND LIKE DOGS TRYING TO HELP HIM AND HE WONT ACCEPT IT!" Kageyama screamed again. "Kageyama STOP! Its not our right to poke around plus his little sister is here! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" This time it was Tanaka shouting. Everyone went silent and we heard cry's from outside. They sounded like Hinata's. Kageyama rushed over but Tanaka and me stopped him not wanting to interfere. "don't" I said. With that he pushd my hand of him and sat on the benches.

~Hinata POV~

"Is everything ok?" Suga asked me worriedly. I saw Daichi put a hand on his back clearly already seeing his stress. "no" Kei said sternly "Its not, I know some things about Shyo and its getting out of hand".