Chapter 42

It made her proud that people seemed stunned that her man was going to ink her. It made her proud that he wanted her to sport his ink. It made her feel loved that he cared for her enough to want her to sport his ink. She was more than excited for this tattoo session. It was an intimate occasion between them. Even her sister didn't know what her tat was going to look like.

After lunch the twins bid everyone a temporary goodbye. Happy winked at his 'ol lady before she climbed into the Opie's truck with her sister. Jax asked when the Amaris was getting ride again and Happy told him a few more weeks. The bikers went back to working on vehicles while the twins made it home and got to putting up photos of their family. Several were set on shelving around the living room. It took a few hours before all the photos were hung and leveled.

All that was left was putting up their clothes. That task didn't take nearly as long as putting up the photos. Once she done, Amaris decided to take a nice, hot bubble bath to ease the stress of all the work they'd done that day. Hayley took a quick shower figuring her boyfriend would want to take a quick shower when he got home from the shop. There would be a lively party at the clubhouse that night and both girls wanted to go and hangout with their biker buddies.

Five pm couldn't come quick enough for Opie. He quickly clocked out, making Gemma laugh, and hopped on his bike to head to his girlfriend's house. Hayley was sitting on the couch watching a movie when he entered. He gave her a quick kiss before stating he was gonna take a shower and get cleaned up from work. A short while later, Happy entered the house. He greeted Hayley who just nodded and went back to her movie.

Happy noticed Amaris wasn't in the bedroom or bathroom and wondered where she was. Being covered in grease and oil, he wanted to clean up before going to find her. Amaris was sitting in the basement leaned over some storyboard posters working on her graphic novel. When Happy finally emerged back downstairs, he asked where his girlfriend was. Hayley told him she was in the basement working.

He opened the door to the basement as was surprised at how they'd split the room up. He walked up and rested his chin on her shoulder making her giggle. She put her pencil down and turned in her seat to look at him.

"Good evening." She told him with a smile.

"Evening." He replied, "How're you feeling?"

"Pretty good. I haven't had to take my pain killer today." She told him.

"That's good. Gemma's gonna bring food by the clubhouse before the party gets going." He said as he pulled her out of her chair.

"What are you doing?" She inquired as he picked her up off the ground.

"I can't hold my woman?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well of course you can!" She exclaimed before he crashed his lips to hers.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles, and had already slid her arms around his neck to help him keep her off the ground. His kiss began to get hungry and she knew where this was headed. She pulled away taking a few deep breaths.

"As much as I want you, I think we should wait until my six week check up to make sure everything has healed up properly." She told him.

"I know. Can't blame a man for wanting you, can you?" He smirked, "You ready for that tattoo now?"

"I've been waiting since I got home earlier!" She smiled at him as he slid her down his body.

She followed him upstairs to their room where he had her lay down on the bed. They'd already discussed a design and he had drawn one out for her. She wanted it colored so he prepared for that as well. It took a couple hours to do her new crow but she didn't care. This was his mark and it meant the world to her. He wiped away excess ink before looking at it one more time. "I think it's done. What do you think?" She looked down and gasped.