Silence In The Stars (Prologue)

Life is good.

It's a start for us all. As beings, to start anew.

A chance to live in peace.

A chance to be...

Alive.

Life is all we have to spare for ourselves.

But what is giving us life.

Is the earth.

Our beautiful, wondrous, and deadly planet.

The mother of us all.

Our creator...in sense of science.

She has held so many living, breathing things that have thrived for what has been seen as eons.

And we should love her.

Our mother has granted us peace, but she also gave us destruction.

Though that's her nature.

And nature can be cruel.

But that's okay as we adapted to be better.

To overcome the cruelty of her nature.

And inevitably receive her peace.

And finally see her beauty.

Our mother is changing due to our cruelty...our exploitations of her resources.

So will you make a change here?

Or maybe you'll make change somewhere else.

Maybe...

A planet of your own.

×

×

×

It was a calm, summer day in the city of Yokohama, Japan.

The flowers swayed and danced with frivolous movement.

The birds began to chirp and sing together, bringing a harmonious sound to the fairly noisy streets of Yokohama.

The city is in a state of bliss and regularity.

Suddenly, a door opened from a fairly large office building and a man with a navy blue suit walked out and looked around the area.

???:"It's a beautiful day outside" The man chirped with a big smile plastered on his face as he began walking aimlessly down the street.

The man took a deep breath as the wind gently shook his short, brown hair.

As the man walked, he took in his surroundings. Taking in every section that his eyes could fill in.

He was truly happy at this moment.

???:"Oi! Kimogari-Senpai! Why'd you leave before we got our files done!?" A light, but feminine voice exclaimed loudly behind the man, who in return, stopped and turned around to see a blonde guy and a girl who looked almost identical to one another.

Kimogari:"You know I don't like waiting for you two. And it's a wonderful day! The weather is perfect!" The man now known as Kimogari said happily as the duo looked at him with annoyed expressions.

???:"We would have gotten out on time if Luka had just listened to me and stopped complaining about the boss scolding her earlier!" The guy groaned as the girl snapped her head towards him in anger.

Luka:"Tanaka don't you dare even blame me for this! You're the one who got me in trouble because I 'Ate the boss's kushiyaki'. You ate it and blamed me you idiot!"

[Kushiyaki: skewered and/or grilled meat or vegetables]

Tanaka:"Just sounds like the boss believes me more than you" The man said with a smirk as her face got red from anger.

Luka:"I'm so gonna make you suffer when we get home bastard!"

Tanaka:"hmph! You can't do anything to the cook of the house!" As he said this Luka gasped.

Luka:"You wouldn't dare!" She said as Tanaka stared at her with a smirk.

Tanaka:"Try me-"

Kimogari:"If you two don't shut up I'm not coming over to watch anime today" He told the other two in annoyance, causing the two to quietly apologize simultaneously and look away from one another as they began walking as a group.

Kimogari:"So what are you two getting for dinner?" He asked the two as Luka perked up at his words.

Luka:"Oh! Tanaka said he'd be making his special ramen today for dinner! There will be a lot of it and I was wondering..." She began to lower her voice as Tanaka groaned.

Tanaka:"Oh my god you're so obvious!" He groaned as Kimogari gently laughed, making the girl blush in embarrassment.

Kimogari:"Yeah. I can stay over for dinner Luka" He said with a smile as the three of them talked about their day.

(Did ya like it?)

Yay or Nay?