Chapter 1: Part 2, Hide n Seek

~*Misaki's POV*~

Out of nowhere, My Father came inside the dining room, looking for the head chef but he saw us instead.

"Misaki, what are you doing in the dining room"

"I and Toko were playing around until he started to get hungry"

"You should know that he can go running around and get lost inside the castle Misaki"

"Yes, I know father you tell me that every time I babysit Toko"

"I am just making sure Misaki"

After that, he left the dining room leaving me and Toko behind. I looked down at Toko making sure he didn't run off but he didn't he stayed clenching onto my left leg still and not letting go.

He then said that he wanted to have soup and I nodded to his sentence. We left the dining room and walked to the exit of the castle until we were stopped by one of the head guards who guarded the west side of the castle.

"Prince Misaki, Do you have your permission to go to the other side of these walls?" He said as he bowed

"Uh...Yes," I lied trying to make sure I didn't do anything to make myself look suspicious. (Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious) 

"all right sir, Sorry for getting in your way"

"It's alright but thank you for doing your job"

I walked out while holding Toko's hand and Toko then told me that my palms were sweaty. We walked into the market looking for the chicken stand until Toko pointed it out. The chicken stand was right between fruit and vegetable stands and it didn't look far from where me and Toko were standing. Eventually, we got there and turned out that the guy wasn't a fan of kids and toddlers.

"Sir, May I please have a whole raw chicken"

The guy looked at me with a disgusted face and turned to Toko who was stand right beside me holding on to my leg. he turned back and slammed the chicken right in front me, scaring Toko and me.

"Give me the amount I want and I give the chicken and if you don't agree, you aren't getting nothing," he said with the raspy voice of his.

"How much?"

"7 coins"( These coins are worth a lot)

"Sir, don't you think that little to mu-" he then cut me off telling me if I want it or not, slamming his fist onto the counter. I gulped to the way he kept looking at me.

"Alright, but you do know you are overpaying," I said as I was pulling out my pouch of coins.

"Give me the money"

I gave this guy the money and I took the chicken. Toko was still holding onto to me but he had his face in my pants. I patted Toko on the head and told him that we were going back to the castle.

When Toko and I were done eating, My friend came to pick his younger brother up and that left me alone in the castle. 

ѼI hope this was a lot better and in a bit, I will start the 2nd chapterѼ