Chapter 2:Part 2:Friend wisdom

~Why not add one of my favorite metal songs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯~

~*Nobody's POV*~

Misaki wakes up in the middle of the night and has a hard time going back to sleep. Instead, he gets out of his room and heads out of the castle trying not to wake up his parents or anybody else. He was outside the castle and he was just in front of the forest and laid there star gazing.

~*Misaki's POV*~

I'm star gazing and then I hear a twig snap in front of me. I quickly get up and start looking at the forest until I see Green emerald eyes like the ones the crystal has.

"Who's there!" I yelled looking in the direction where the pair eyes were.

It or they didn't say anything eventually, I got up and slowly started to walk up to the pair of eyes.

I was startled by a gruff voice.

"If you want to come any closer, I might devour you whole," The gruff voice said.

I gulp at the end his sentence and I'm pretty sure this is a male. I take a few steps backward so I can see a silhouette that kinda looked like a...Dragon!

"I see that the old woman has given you the crystal"

"How do you know, I don't have it with me," I said in a stern voice.

"You have something that no other person has except your ancestors"

"What do you mean my ancestors?"

"Oh, they haven't told you" he chuckles while finishing his sentence.

I start getting confused and start thinking about why my parents wouldn't let me go to a normal school nor let me get out that much. Then it started to make sense when they kept telling me it was for my own safety when I asked so many times.

"I see you getting it," the gruff voice said as he came out of the forest.

I was in shock, there standing before me was one of those mythical dragons.

"Dragon!" I yelled.

"Shhhh, you don't want to wake up your parents do you"

I close my mouth with my hands and I said no but Instead of talking, I swayed my head side to side(Didn't know Ariana grande was here( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I take my hand away from my mouth and stand there amazed at what's in front of me.

"I might as well tell you what you are since your parents are too afraid to tell you," he said looking at me.

~HEH, CLIFFHANGER anyway sorry for making this short~