Part 2

Hassling through the streaming amount of students, you bumped shoulders into someone, yelping out a grunt as you turned back, spotting a girl with brown, messy hair kneel down to the ground and gather a pair of books that seemed to have slipped out of her grasp from the impact.

"Watch it, Granger" - you scoffed, meeting intense glares with her brown eyes

This girl assaulted Draco last year and you felt over-protective ever since.

Hermione only shot you a fevered stare, clenching her jaw. She secured the books in her hands and trailed off for her class.

Walking past a couple Gryffindor students, you could hear nearby laughter and that's when you noticed his ginger hair before his wide grin as he appeared to be selling some odd looking sweets to a couple of first years next to his twin.

You brushed your hair back, admiring Fred from afar.

"Liking tramps now?" 

A female voice caught your attention and you looked to your right to see Pansy emerge from a flock of Gryffindors, all of whom she pushed to the side as she walked past among another one of her Slytherin friends.

"Fine day, Pansy." - you stiffly replied

"Heard you told Draco I tried to jinx you" - she stretched to appear taller, placing her hands on her hips as her nostrils flared

"From who? Draco?"

"No." - she swiftly smacked her hand downwards on the novel you held in your grasp and it fell, thudding against the floor, capturing attention of some of the surrounding students "I heard it myself" - she pushed you and you almost tumbled backwards.

When you maintained your balance, you didn't budge. You glared her right in the eyes that were shadowing just above you. You felt your body temperature rise as you clenched your fists. "So?" - you dauntlessly asked her

"So?" - she repeated, dismayed. "So you're a bitch" - she pushed you again, this time more aggressively. But no-one around was doing anything other than observe.

You felt your head shake as you tried to contain yourself, your eyebrows twitching upwards before you sharply glared into her eyes and boldly asked "Has the disorder appeared yet? Or do you need to wait up a couple more years?" - you noticed the confused flicker in her stare "You know, considering you're named after a disease and all."

"Why you little---" - as she whisked her hand as if she was about to slap you, she was interrupted

"Hey. That's enough" 

Pansy looked at the guy who was no longer standing afar selling sweets, but rather stand before her, with concern engraved on his face.

Pansy scoffed at you "Draco keeps you around because you have no friends" - she gave Fred, who was next to you now, another disgusted sneer and left with her Slytherin mate.

"Here." Fred leaned down to the fallen novel, picked it up from the ground and handed it back to you "You alright, <___>?"

You nodded, feeling your heart suddenly gallop faster "Yes, thank you."

A grin fell on Fred's face as he stretched out an odd looking box "Would you like a puking pastille?"

"Uhh.. I don't really need to--"

"Not for you" - he smirked, his eyes darting behind you. You glimpsed over you shoulder, able to see Pansy's back then looked forwards at Fred who winked "Cut off the red end of it so you're left with the orange half and throw it into her drink" - he lifted his finger up to his lips as if shushing 

You took it, playfully grinning "I didn't hear it from you."

When you headed into the courtyard, you noticed Draco stand still between Goyle and Crabbe until he noticed you enter

"Where were you?" - he asked, walking your way

"I just had some matters to attend to."

"Matters?" - he noticed the devious look in your eyes and his expression loosened "What did you do this time?"

"Nothing" - you smirked proudly, obviously lying.

And that's when a female voice, behind you, was dashing between the pillars, sprinting as if running from hell itself, her ponytail in the air as she pushed past people yelling "GET OUT OF THE WAY" - she stretched her arm in front, her face looking pale and sick, her cheeks bloated as she quickly disappeared somewhere between students who seemed to giggle at her.

Draco looked back at you amused "You should hope you don't get caught"

"I don't know what you're talking about" - you grinned, still proud

"Me and Crabbe are almost done handing out the badges" - he led you to a nearby box, revealing a small item that switched images between 'Cedric Diggory' and 'Potter stinks' - "Here" - he said, handing one to you

You took it in your grasp and suddenly felt heavy

"Well?" - Draco asked "Aren't you going to put it on?"

You glanced around noticing most of the students already wearing one

"Unsure." - you replied "Not my colour, really."

"Not your colour?" - he grew confused "What do you mean not your colour?"

"I'm just having doubts"

"Doubts?" - he spat in disbelief "What, do you support Potter now?"

"No. I just don't agree with this badge is all"

"So you'll let Potter slide with this?"

"It's not about Harry, Draco."

"I'm sure it's not" - he sarcastically replied

And that's when you noticed the boy come into the yard, his round glasses steady in front of his eyes, his dark hair hiding the famous scar, his gryffindor outfit appearing a mess as he panted his way to the yard, getting heckled by kids around him. Harry looked uncomfortable and you, suddenly, felt bad for him.