Chapter 1

Brittany had moved to Lima 3 weeks ago, and she hasn't really done much. She doesn't know anybody, and none of the kids on her street have introduced themselves, and she was way too shy to talk to them first. Nothing is really going great for her, but she starts school tomorrow at McKinley, and hopefully, she will make some friends there.

The next day, 7:30 am

"Honey, you're going to be late. Get yourself out of bed." Brittany's mom, Whitney, called.

"Fine, I'm going," Brittany grunted, still trying to get used to having to wake up early after summer vacation.

Brittany got dressed for the day and decided to wear ripped blue jeans with a plain white t-shirt and some high top converse.

It was her junior, and she was determined to make it a good one. She started to drive to school, and after 10 minutes, she arrived. Brittany walked into the building and found her way to the office to get her schedule.

"Hi. You must be Brittany?" Brittany nodded in agreement.

"Great. I'm Sam Evans; I'll be showing you around today and making sure you know where to go." The young, blonde-haired boy said.

"Okay, cool," Brittany said in excitement. She already liked this Sam kid; he seemed nice.

"So your first class is English, and it's right around the corner, so I'll take you there now. Let me give you my number so you can text me if you have any questions." Brittany thanked him, and they started to walk together to her first class.

"This is it. Have fun; I'll be back when class ends with walking you to your next class."

"Okay, thank you so much," Brittany replied, and with that, they parted ways.

Brittany walked into her class and introduced herself to the teacher. She wasn't sure where to sit, so she asked her teacher, and he pointed to a shorter brunette girl sitting next to the window. Brittany walked over and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Brittany Pierce. I just moved to Lima."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rachel Berry." The brunette replied

Their teacher spoke, "Alright, students, welcome back. Let's make this year great. Today just get to know your partner. Find a common interest; you'll be spending a lot of time with them."

Brittany and Rachel talked about all sorts of things. Brittany explained why she moved and how she was excited to start school because she wanted to make friends. Rachel was really friendly to her and told her all the secrets to survive at McKinley.

"Do you play any sports?" Brittany asked

"No, but I'm in the Glee club."

"That's really cool."

"You should join, we basically take in anybody who tries out."

Brittany thought to herself that this might just be what she needed to do in order to make friends and get adjusted to her new school, which so far seemed to be going pretty well.

The bell rang, and the two girls exited their class. Sam walked up to them with a huge smile on his face.

"I see you've met Rachel." He said.

"Yeah, she's my partner in class," Brittany said

"And I told her to join Glee club," Rachel added

"You totally should, it's so much fun, and we could always use more members," Sam said

The bell rang again, and the three kids walked to their next class. The day went pretty smoothly for Brittany, and she really thought that she would be just fine at her new school.

A/N

Hey everybody. So this is my first fanfic ever, so I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think. And I promise Santana is coming soon, okay that sounded WANKY, but y'all understand what I mean. Byeeee