𝟓. 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

lailaaa.

lailaaa  currently in line waiting for my taco while listening to brent faiyaz ✨

lailaaa currently in line waiting for my taco while listening to brent faiyaz ✨

view all comments !

hornyangie what song tho?
lailaaa talk 2 u <3

kananhuntt goddamn 😍
lailaaa ❤️

user you kinda look like sza
lailaaa what are you smoking?

vallykpena ok mike
lailaaa huh?

derektrendz ok mike
lailaaa uh.. okay then

artsacemgmt okayyy mike 👍
lailaaa what the actual fuck

jiggy.turner you too old for me 😭
lailaaa wait wtf who are y'all

trentynlehman i see you mike 🔥
lailaaa i'm logging off who are y'all

MIKE approached Laila and surprisingly, she was glad he was here. she showed him her phone and he was confused. "what am i looking at?" he asked. "who is trent, jiggy? vallyk, derek, and this account called artsace?"

"oh um.." mike gave back her phone and he pulled his out, "gimme one second." mike turned around and called derek. "mike the fuck you at? i'm in the car waiting for you." derek asked. he looked around and got scared, "i'm scared i'm locking the doors and going live to keep me safe."

"derek chill. you see that taco stand on your right? i'm literally there come out and meet my friend laila."

"laila? she's here? aight i'll come." derek hung up on him and left the car. he crossed the street and saw mike and laila. "who's that running over here?" laila asked mike. "my friend, derek."

mike turned around and derek was here. he looked down at laila and she was very short he thought. "hey, i'm derek, mike's friend."

"oh so you're the one who commented 'ok mike' then huh? well it's nice to meet you i guess."

"oh yeah sorry bout that i just thought you were mike's girlfriend." derek joked making mike feel nervous. "can you not say that?" he whispered. "why are you so nervous?"derek asked out loud. laila turned around and ordered her taco, "do you want some?" she offered. "nah." mike replied. "uh yeah i'll get two tacos de asada." derek said. laila nodded and proceeded to order.