𝟕. 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

LAILA got dropped off at her house but mike offered to help her break the news to her parents. "come one laila, i assure you if i tag along they'll definitely say yes."

   she scoffed, "yeah, right. just stay in the car and if i text you it's cause they said no aight?" mike groaned. "laila please, can i help?"

   laila sighed in frustration, "fine!" mike cheered as he got out of the car. "just prepare yourself because my parents are scary."

   "okay okay. anyways i really hope they'll say yes. i mean if you do move in i'll be home 24/7." laila scoffed at him, "well i won't. cause i'll be hanging out with my boyfriend and friends."

   "your boyfriend's right next to you?" mike joked, making laila laugh. "shut yo goofy ass up!" they walked to her house and knocked at her door.

  "don't you have keys?" mike looked at her. "used to, but i lost them and my parents refuse to give me another pair so therefore, i have to start knocking."

   eventually, laila's parents finally answered and were surprised to see her and mike standing there. they walked in and saw jackie eating cereal. laila gave her an awkward smile before standing beside mike. "mom, um, i want to move out," laila got closer to mike and whispered to him, "convince them."

   "my management and i offered laila to move in with us to get her more popular so she can get noticed by the media. she'll be receiving money and wont be paying much money for the rent." jackie was surprised, "all of a sudden his grammar is good for his girlfriend laila." jackie joked, making mike nervous.

   "where will she be sleeping? what's the address? and will it be a house or apartment?"

   "an apartment, and laila will have a room all to herself so she'll have privacy. there's also another female member."

   their parents looked at each other, "how far is it from here?" they asked mike, "not too far, it's only a ten minute drive."

    after almost twenty minutes of attempting to convince them, they finally agreed to let laila move and offered to help her pack. "all i need is clothes."

   laila never wanted to move away from her parents when she was younger but now she has four younger brothers so they'll still have kids living here and they're all different age groups.

   "thank you mike." she hugged him and mike felt like he was in heaven. he was simping for laila hard time and there was no denying that. everybody around him knew that and it was obviously clear.

an hour passed and laila and mike arrived at the apartment where she settled in her room.

cat's corner
short chapter but i have more chapters waiting
to be edited and published !! <3