What's your Fetish?

"Come on darling tell us!"

Mino shouted in your direction. You looked from your book to spot the tiro of boys staring you down with ketchup colored faces.

"Tell you what?"

You asked unsure of what they wanted from you.

"What's your fetish?"

Mino said with a wide toothy grin as Papi and Cereo looked towards your direction. You shut your book and let out a gasp.

"Huh?"

You blushed a dark red as Mino began to unbutton is cream colored shirt. You swore your head should explode from all the blood rushing to your head.

"Come on darling, everyone has one. I bet it's men with muscly abs and chest right? Naga and Lamia tend to have toned torso due to how much we slither around."

His pale chest did indeed have a good build to it you couldn't deny it. Cereo pushed the snake man out of your view to show off his well built muscled arms to you.

"What about men with nice strong arms my dear maiden?"

You tilted your head to the side.

"I mean technically you and Mino fall into the same category of the muscle fetish if you truly think about it....heh but that doesn't mean I like them..."

Cereo looked defeated as did Mino, with both men sulking to the themselves.

"She's got a point...but you said you liked muscly guts right??"

Mino squirmed on the floor to you looking up at you with wide baby like eyes as he gave you a smug smirk.

"What female doesn't?"

Mino was about to continue his statement until Papi jumped into your line of sight.

"What about me? Do you like skinny guys miss?"

You cringed as he tried to pose. Trying to give off some sex appeal to himself.

You shook your head and put his blue feather arms down.

"In your case? No, your body is too child like it's creepy actually."

Papi looked at his body and pondered to himself letting out a sad whine.

"So I'm not attractive miss?"

You were taken back but what he said. You shook your head in defense.

"No no! I'm not saying your ugly Papi is just your body looks too much like a kid's."

Mini laughed to himself as Papi looked defeated at trying to impress you with his psychically features.

You picked up your book again trying to relocate the page you left off. Cereo pulled your book down with his index finger as he glared his jade eyes on you.

"Be honest with us maiden, what is your fetish?"

You let out an annoyed sigh as you felt sweat pool and drip down your forehead. They all stood by your sitting figure on the couch waiting for your answer.

"I guess men in uniform and suits....."

You looked away feeling embarrassed at your confession as the trio looked in awestruck at your answer. You could can only hide your beet red face in your book.

~~~

"Guess I win..."

Mr. Smith smirked to himself as he took a sip of his coffee.