Training

The straw hat pirates each one found the newspaper made by Marineford and cried seeing the title of one page dragon heart Deku death by the hands of Akainu and it was that day Luffy sent out a message he had gone to marineford the place of his brothers death and behind him was Ace protecting them were all the pirate crews that fought in the battle in order to protect the brothers and Luffy had sent out a message to his crew that in two years they would see eachother the white beard pirates swore to grow stronger so they had left to travel the entire world and starw hat pirates swore to grow stronger as well and never let anyone in their crew die again Nico Robin and Vivi were heartbroken but Robin still promised herself to grow stronger for the man she loved but she knew that he would come back after all he always did.

With Izuku 

Izukus training with his master Yoka and their training made him into a new man 

First year

Izuku trained inside a volcano in order to strengthen his skin to command more fire and strengthen his entire body so he could control his Modules. Izuku learnt how to use the second module without transforming into a muscular version of him and it morphed into a mark on his arm after that Yoka teleported Izuku to the new world for a little test where he saved jewelry Bonney from the black beard pirates and he took down Blackbeards crew then Yoka took him away before black beard showed up.After that day he trained to master the other 2 modules by  battling different monsters stronger then the last  never stopping after he defeated one he thought another right after never stopping till his body and mind gave up and he did it everyday till he mastered them.

Second Year

Luffy trained with Yoka to control his Haki he learnt Armament Haki , Conquerer Haki and finally observation Haki his conquerer Haki had grown so powerful that the pressure emitted from it shattered a boulder Izuku was also able to use Advanced Armament Haki allowing him to use emission he had such a frightening Haki that even the largest and scariest of monsters ran at full speed the moment he looked at them .Izuku battled his master for the remainding four months he had after training to his full extent and he lost each time finally the day came.

Izuku stood there at the top of the volcano staring at his master with a saddened expression"master i "he started till he was hit on his head by a wooden cane"shush young pupil he who is sad is he who is weak don't show sadness hide it and go now my boy"Yoka said as Izuku nodded and jumped as he fell he thought of seeing his crew ,Vivi and the citizens of fishman island and then he transformed into his new and more powerful form his dragon king form

and he flew above the clouds staring at the sea below him thinking of all his adventures and where he and his crew will go to next.