Part 2

We were all hiding in the bathroom. Hiding all us kids in one stall wasn't a good idea the stall was at full capacity, we would be able to fit anyone else in, but hey it worked. "I hate my moms......." Mason mumbled. Now before you ask why he said his moms...let me tell you some backstory on our friends' families. Mason and Avery are not actually orphans.....their parents do this thing where they kick them out and take them back in after a week. And Frankie would've been adopted but the orphanage turned them down due to their age. After a few minutes Frankie, Issac, and Avery started mumbling in Japanese. Mellisa started speaking in a calm voice, trying to be sympathetic "Guys please calm down if you keep making noise we'll be found." she did her best to stay quiet. Another minute passed by before we heard the bathroom door slam open and we heard the man "I'm coming to find you" he said in a singsong voice. In the stall right next to us we heard shuffling. The man walked past our stall and opened the door to the stall next to us before yelling "Peek-a-boo!" we heard a scream, then a squish, another scream, a splat, and then laughter. The man began to jeer at the child he hit before leaving the bathroom, once he left we noticed that there was red juice coming from the other stall. "Well we were fortunate enough not to die......that kid saved us....." Frankie mumbled. I looked over at Bella who was hugging me tightly and crying, I hugged back and tried to calm her down. A day passed in the bathroom soon Avery had enough and went out of the stall to check if it was safe since everyone was feeling a bit apprehensive about going out. Even though she was told to stay Avery was being defiant and wouldn't listen. Soon she came back "Sorry about that I took a while to sift through the entire room, but it's safe" she mumbled, she had a serene look on it as if she was used to this. "You don't seem very scared....." Mason grumbled to which Avery just shrugged "I'm used to this...did you forget what my mom does to me?" she frowned. Mason's eyes widened "Oh yeah....she takes that abuse stuff way farther than she has to....." he muttered. Avery rolled her eyes "whatever........lets just get moving" she mumbled and helped me and Bella get out. Frankie had a distraught look on, they seemed to be the most worried out of everyone. I don't blame them though, they are the oldest, and it's on them if we get hurt. But somehow I knew that they wouldn't be the one protecting us. The ones who will be Avery for sure and maybe Mason since he probably learned something from Avery. We made our way to the staff rooms, after hearing 3 more screams and 'Peek-a-Boos' I knew we were losing the game but some of the others weren't scared. "I'm not leaving my sister alone in this world" Avery muttered, Mason said the same thing but it was about his twin brother. Once the door was put in the right place we all scattered around the room. Avery seemed to get an idea, she picked up a shoe that was on the ground, went to the staircase, and threw it down to the lower floor. Within a few seconds of hearing the shoe hit the ground, Avery was back and the man was running down the stairs. "Now he'll be down there....great thinking Ava" Mason smiled but only got a nod in response from Avery. We all stayed in the room and looked around for supplies. Some of us got food but Avery and Mason grabbed weird things. Like legs from chairs, bags of broken glass, and other weird things. Mellisa sighed "Do you two know how to not be violent?........." she grumbled. "Do you want to die?", Ava responded and growled a bit. Mellisa stayed silent for a moment and looked away, earning a grin from Avery "That's what I thought" she giggled quietly. Frankie hit them both on the head "Both of you shut up before we get caught" They muttered. Soon that day was finished too and we arrived on our third day. We were all about to move our hiding spot we heard a knock on the door and a chuckle, it was the man... We all gave each other terrified looks.....it was game over for us....