Part 4

Soon the fourth day rolled around and mason went out to look around. When he came back he said the coast was clear and we could leave. Avery's eyes were red and puffy, she had been crying all night i tried telling her that we would find Mellisa again but she just kept repeating "You may think that now, but just wait ian....not everything ends out good....and that includes our friend's life..." Bella, like me didnt know what was going on. we both thought that we were gonna find our friend. We all followed Mason out of the room, there was a trail of red juice making it easier to find Mellisa. After 5 minutes of walking we saw Mellisa sleeping. Avery ran over and hugged her and cried. I walked over and nudged my sleeping friend "Mellisa...wake up" Avery shook her head "shes not gonna wake up..." she spoke between sobs. We heard a growl from Mason who was behind us with Bella "why the hell are you grinning you brat" he shoved bella to the ground who was crying. "w-why are you mad at me mason. i-i didn't grin at all. w-why are you so mean!?" she whimpered loudly. "Shut up you'll get us caught" frankie hissed "know what lets go. come on" they grumbled and grabbed everyone and dragged us away. we found a room that was covered in the red juice and sleeping children. But like Mellisa they wouldn't wake up. frankie took out a pair of scissors and cut a whole in their shirt. They then grabbed a small cup. the picked up the red juice and dumped it on their shirt and face.. they told everyone to do the same so we listened. They were older so we had to listen. Soon we heard the door open and mason told everyone to pretend to sleep. we all listened and laid down and pretend to be asleep. but before every laid down she put one of the sleeping kids on me then she laid down. we heard the door slam open and heard the man's voice. After a few seconds we heard "you cant fool me brat!" and then we all heard a scream and squish then the man left.