4| It's Better Than...

I checked my reflection in the mirror one more time. After I got done talking to Karma, I excused myself to sneak away to the restroom. I didn't need to take a piss. What I needed was to stop looking at Harper. No matter the circumstance, she always took my breath away. She was wearing a black and red dress today, with her hair up in a high ponytail and light makeup on her beautiful face. She was stunning.

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do was remain in my seat when she was paying her respects to Karma's mom. When they asked if anyone wanted to say a few words, she went up and shared a story about Mrs. Fitzgerald. She had cried the entire time and it killed me. I wanted to go up there with her. I wanted to stand beside her and wrap my arm around her waist. I wanted to show her the comfort she needed. More than anything, I wanted to—

Knock-knock-knock

I cleared my throat. "One second," I called out.

"It's me."

I pushed myself off of the sink and stared at the door. It was...her. There was no mistaking that soft voice. With shaky hands, I reached for the handle and opened the door. Her eyes were red-rimmed and watery. And she looked exhausted. Fucking beautiful and exhausted.

When she pushed her way in to the bathroom, I stepped back. She shut the door behind her and turned towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her quietly. I knew this day was going to be hard for her. It was hard for everyone. Ever since we found out about Karma's mom, Harper has had a very rough time with it. Especially since she was still on the outs with her own mom.

When she didn't answer, I asked again. "Princess, are you alright?"

She put her slender fingers to my lips. "Don't—don't talk."

She pulled my lips to hers and I groaned against her mouth. My arms wrapped around her like they had a mind of their own. I tilted my head to the side, my tongue sliding against hers. I had no idea what caused her to do this, but I wasn't going to ruin it by asking.

When I felt her hands working my belt, I knew what she wanted—and I was more than prepared to give it. Harper reached for the bottom of my shirt, untucking it from my pants. That's when I fucking lost it.

Within seconds, pants fall to my ankles. I picked Harper up and sat her on the edge of the sink. Never breaking the kiss, my hands slid up her soft thighs until I found her panties. I tugged the black lace down her legs and tossed them aside. No more waiting.

I pushed inside her wet heat with one hard stroke. She gasped as I filled her, her head falling back against the mirror. I gripped her hips as I continued to drive into her. God, she felt amazing. I pulled her up so I could kiss her again. She seemed to want it just as bad as I did. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sucked on my tongue. I lifted her leg a little so I could go even deeper inside her.

"Oh, fuck." I felt my orgasm building. It had been so long since I'd been inside her. Too long. Weeks. One thing I loved about our relationship was that we had a healthy sex life. We probably averaged four or five times a week. Sometimes more. I would never get enough of her.

"Jackson..." her soft moan was enough to push me over the edge. But I wanted her to come first.

I reached down between us and started to rub her clit. She cried out as she came. I pressed my lips to hers to muffle the sounds. The last thing we needed was for someone to know what we were doing. I slowed down a little to let her ride out her orgasm. Unable to wait any longer, I thrust my hips forward harder. When she came apart for a second time, the feeling of her core clenching my throbbing dick had my head falling back and I released myself inside of her.