「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 13」️

" Naegi... " Kirigiri trailed off. Placing the papers on his desk. Makoto frowned scheming through the papers. " We shouldn't let him. This is a great opportunity for them to use this against us. "

Makoto narrowed his eyes before resting his forehead on his palm. It's been weeks and it was so peaceful. That if anything wrong happens, Makoto would feel like it's his fault. " I know that but... " He stared at the papers. " Keeping him Just here is like locking him. No one would be happy restrained and caged. "

Kirigiri looked away eyes wondering off to the window. The students of Hope's Peak Academy. Today was one of their school exam and soon after if the headmaster approved of it, A small group experience event! They will be transported to the Jabberwock Island. A one week survival group get together but with teamwork! And fighting! And more teamwork!

" Ouma has been in such a stable condition ever since he recovered with Shuichi's accidental negative backlash too. I think it'll be fine! " Makoto finally decides with a smile on his face. Kirigiri remained expressionless and nod to his decision.

" Okay then we'll continue the program. " Makoto let his smile soften before nodding back.

" Thanks Kirigiri san. "

Kirigiri finally responded with a small smile after turning her back at him as she went over to the door. She opened the door before looking down at the floor. " I'll always support your decision. Naegi. " She stated loud enough for the other to hear before closing the door behind her.

" I know that.. thank you Kirigiri san. " Makoto stood up and head over to the window. He placed his hand on the glass surface while watching Ouma make fun of others which might lead the others getting furious at him later on. " I just want everyone to be happy... "

" I'm here. Sir " Shirogane entered the room with a polite smile. Her composure calm and timid.

Makoto couldn't help smile at how adorable his students are.
" Ah yes. Shirogane. I wanted to ask you if you have finished it. " He turned his back from the window, the view of chattering and running away of students from outside. " The combat clothes or so. Durable clothes in fights I mean. "

Shirogane's Express brightened up eyes full of excitement. " Yup! I'll go and give it away to their class then! "

■️◆️●️■️●️◆️■️

" Yumeno san! " Chabashira called out running over to her with a smile.

" Nyeh? What is it Tenko? " Yumeno stopped her tracks to look behind her, to face Chabashira. She didn't seem amused at being stopped. Yumeno had been chatting with Yonaga and they had became close friends not soon after.

" I wanted to be with Yumeno san as much as possible since it's my job to protect you! " She announced.

Yumeno raised a brow. " Isn't that the Weapon's job? "

" That's a degenerate male's job as a weapon but I will do my best to keep Yumeno san happy and safe! " Chabashira proudly announced placing her right fists on her chest with a proud smile.

" Nyeh... I'm just going over to the other section to see if Angie's alright. I heard their homeroom teacher got killed by a Despair Follower. "

Chabashira nod her head before following Yumeno silently to the room.

" Give it a break Ouma! " Momota yelled out the moment Yumeno opened the door. The scene of Momota punched Ouma on the left cheek as Ouma silently takes in the shock or pain of it while on the floor. Akamatsu and Saihara trying to calm Momota down.