Chapter 32: Sense

~Yeji's P.O.V~

I locked myself inside my room the whole day. It's actually new to me to think about my feelings. I have never done this before. But don't get me wrong! I did went out of my room. Only to get some chocolates from the fridge. I just couldn't face Soobin after seeing him with Lia. Until the next day came and I decided that my deep thinking is done. I went out of my room to meet the boys with a weird and silent atmosphere.

"Goodmorning."

"..." -Yeonjun and Soobin

"M-morning noona." -Beomgyu

"Where's the word 'good'?"

"I don't think it's a 'good' morning..." -Beomgyu

*Cold*"Yah, just eat your breakfast." -Yeonjun

I noticed how they were all acting. They're actually loud and would sometimes fight over food but now, they're quiet and sulking. Before sitting down on a chair, I scanned them one by one.

Name: Yeonjun
Health: Imbalance of the brain chemicals that are associated with mood regulation.
Emotion: Upset

Name: SoobinHealth: Imbalance of the brain chemicals that are associated with mood regulation

Name: Soobin
Health: Imbalance of the brain chemicals that are associated with mood regulation.
Emotion: Upset

(Sorry for the low quality

(Sorry for the low quality. Idk what happened...)

'Did something happen while I was at my room yesterday?'

*Cold*"Why're you still standing there?" -Yeonjun

"O-oh..."

I sat down at the vacant chair and started eating breakfast. It was a huge discomfort in our part to eat silently. This never happened before. Well, from when I was created. The only one I can talk to right now is Beomgyu. But I think he's also having a hard time with his hyungs. Why are they acting like this? After breakfast, everyone went back to work. Before Beomgyu could walk away, I grabbed his hand and we went to my room. Ahh... Cuz I haven't went inside HIS room?

"Is there something wrong noona?" -Beomgyu

"Beom, you're the only one I can talk to right now. May you tell me what happened?"

"Ahh... N-noona..." -Beomgyu

"What?"

"I'm sorry..." -Beomgyu

"Why?"

"I told Yeonjun about Soobin and Lia dating. And the fact that you like Soobin..." -Beomgyu

"W-what? Why??"

"He was eager to know. He wants to understand you..." -Beomgyu

"Then why're they acting like they're ignoring each other?"

"Cuz Soobin dated Lia when Yeonjun was still angry at her..." -Beomgyu

"Ok hang on. Are there any secrets you guys are hiding from me? Why was Yeonjun oppa angry at Lia?? What really happened???"

"Noona..." -Beomgyu

"Beom what happened to the real Yeji???"

"I'm sorry noona, but I can't tell you yet. You'll find out in the future." -Beomgyu

"Did she left him?"

"Kinda..." -Beomgyu

*Sigh*"Alright."

Beomgyu left my room while I plopped myself on my bed. So to summarize things, Yeonjun oppa was angry at Lia before. But Soobin dated her at that time until now. Then oppa is upset to hear that they kept their relationship a secret when his anger towards Lia was a big deal for him. Now I get it. But I'm still curious with the real Yeji. What really happened to her??

~Beomgyu's Short P.O.V~

I left Yeji's room and went to our office. The two aren't still talking to each other. I kinda regretted telling Yeonjun about Soobin and Lia dating. Now everything turned into a mess of silence. I sat at my place which seperates Yeonjun and Soobin's desk. I felt more pressure inside of me.

*Silence*

*Ehem* -Beomgyu

"..." -Yeonjun and Soobin

*Ehem* *ehem* -Beomgyu

"..." -Yeonjun and Soobin

*Sigh*"Hyungs..." -Beomgyu

"..." -Yeonjun and Soobin

"Pls talk. It's very awkward to see you two like this. Even noona doesn't know how to help." -Beomgyu

"Just do your work Beom." -Yeonjun

*Sigh* -Beomgyu

The whole day was another silence. If this awkward and pressuring atmosphere lasts until tomorrow, I'll have enough.

~Yeji's Short P.O.V~

I didn't go out of my room the whole day just like yesterday. I was searching for informations about the real Yeji. If they won't tell me how she left Yeonjun oppa, then I'll answer it myself. Before the day ended, I saw an info about her that shocked me.

Shock - A sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience.

(Author's Note:)
Why did the real Yeji leave?

(Author's Note:)Why did the real Yeji leave?