Chapter 54: Memories

~Yeonjun's P.O.V~

*Robotic voice*"Annyeonghaseyo. My. Name. Is. HY 52600. Or. Yeji. Nice. To. Meet. You." -Yeji

"Ahh!!!" -Hueningkai

"Kai!" -Taehyun

"What??? She's creepy! Molaaang!!!" -Hueningkai

'Wait... What?'

We did fix the chip and finally woke Yeji up. The problem is, she's back to being a robot. No emotions, no feelings, nothing. I'm pretty sure our work was successful. Why is she being like this?

"Molang save me." -Hueningkai

*Sigh* -Yuna

"That's not my sister." -Hyunjin

"She's obviously not." -Soobin

"Sister?" -Taehyun

"Ahh... I treat her like my sister." -Hyunjin

"Well you two look alike." -Taehyun

I checked the chip again. The chip that caused this to happen. That stupid chip that shut down Yeji. That piece of chip that made us had a hard time for the whole day. I hope everything is just a dream. So that when I wake up, we'll just cuddle each other on a bed. But no, it's a nightmare I have to go through.

"Sir, we have to go home now." -Yuna

"We're sorry." -Chaeryeong

"It's ok, I'll drive you off to the bus stop." -Soobin

Soobin and his four students left as we said goodbye and thank you for their help. Don't worry, I gave Molang back to Hyuka. I'm getting stressed now. How can I fix Yeji again?? Ugh!

"Hyung, can I stay here? You need a doctor with your disease." -Hyunjin

"Sure."

Hyunjin left to pick up some clothes back at his house. He's right, with my condition of a heart disease, I really need a doctor near me. Or else something could happen and I might not survive. Yeji is now awake, but back to square one. Idk what happened to the chip. That stupid piece of trash!

"Yeji?"

*Robotic voice*"I. Detect. That. Something's. Wrong." -Yeji

*Sigh*'I'll just shut you down for the night...'

And with that, Yeji's eyes closed again. Beomgyu was still infront of his computer. He really wants to help me huh? How sweet of him.

"Hyung, the chip was fixed in a wrong way." -Beomgyu

"Ohhh."

I sat beside him as we continued our work. Wow, how long have I been talking about Yeji's chip?? Actually, I'm tired mentioning it. I wanna hug her so bad. But hugging a robot that shut down? That would be weird. If it's a human sleeping then that would be fine.

"Anything yet?"

"Still trying to fix it." -Beomgyu

It's already late at night but we're not stopping. Both Soobin and Hyunjin arrived with their cars. I felt sleepy but if it's for Yeji, I'll still keep on going. Wow... So that's how much I love her?

"Why'd you come back?" -Soobin

"I'll be staying here." -Hyunjin

"Hey, what's wrong with Yeonjun hyung's condition?" -Soobin

*Sigh*"Hyung has heart disease." -Hyunjin

"What?" -Soobin

I heard their conversation. Even Soobin couldn't believe it. *Sigh* I know, it's hard to believe. Having a heart disease out of nowhere? That's really very shocking. Like you hope that's just a joke. But right now, I'm sure it's not. It's serious.

"Hyung! I fixed the chip!" -Beomgyu

"Wait really???"

*Nod* -Beomgyu

I took the chip and placed it properly in Yeji's nape. I hope this time it works.

"Wake her up Beom."

I walked backwards while staring at her. She's whirling again. Then, her eyes opened as she scanned the room. Just like when she first woke up months ago. It felt like the old days.

"Jin?" -Yeji

"And my sister is back!" -Hyunjin

"Yeji?"

"Who are you?" -Yeji

"It's me, Yeonjun, don't you remember me?"

"No I don't." -Yeji

'But how?'

"Is she back or is she back?" -Hyunjin

"Just help us bro." -Soobin

'Ugh! Again...'

We all sat down infront of many computers. How long have we been staying here in this lab? Oh yeah... Hours. Hours of being tired and hours of hoping Yeji will be back to normal.

"Don't worry hyung, It will take sometime to reload her memories." -Soobin

"I hope so."

I really wish I have a plushie like Hyuka's Molang. I admit, when I was hugging the plushue earlier, it gave me comfort. But they both have to go home. Starting tomorrow, I'll buy a plushie for myself!

"Hyung, where will I stay?" -Hyunjin

"You can sleep at Yeji's room."

"What about her?" -Hyunjin

"She'll be staying here at the lab."

"Ok..." -Hyunjin

I showed him Yeji's room and helped him unpack his bags. I'm very tired and I wanna go to sleep. But then, my problems with Yeji still reloading and my disease keeps coming back.

"Don't stress yourself too much hyung. Ring this bell if you wanna call me." -Hyunjin

"Thanks."

We all went to bed and I put the bell beside the table near my bed. This will help me call Hyunjin if my chest tightens again. You never know what could possibly happen with a heart disease like mine. My vision went black and so, I fell asleep. I couldn't sleep properly so I would sometimes open my eyes unconsciously. But when I did, I saw Yeji beside me at my bed. What's she doing here?

"Yeji?"

"I miss you oppa." -Yeji

"You remember me now?"

*Nod*"Yeah, now let's go to sleep." -Yeji

I covered her with my blanket as we cuddling. For the whole day, I really missed this.