chapter 2

there he goes. again. down the same hall with me by his side, as we walked to our same lockers that had stripped lines of paint on them.

he looked so good underneath artificial lighting, his tan skin, his dark little freckles and his bright shining green eyes.

I could stare at him all day (how could you not?) and still want to kiss him.

"hey there you guys! Wanna come to our coming back to school party?"

"alcohol?"

"yep!"

"count me in! Sapnap you wanna come?"

"huh? Yeah of course."

"great! I'll be expecting you both!"

she handed him a paper, her finger slightly touching his and then walked away with a horrible smile on her face.

jealousy.

that's the pang in my stomach. even when it was a small mistake, I still get jealous.

"sapnap cmon, we got class in a few minutes." dream shut his locker door closed and walked ahead of me. I quickly open my door, grab my shit and catch up with the mask wearing boy.

he walked into the classroom, said hi to the teacher and sat down in one of the back rows.

fucking hell that same bitch from earlier was here.

"so dream what else were you planning on doing this weekend?" she got that starry look in her eyes from love sickness, the same eyes I get when I look at him.

I'll admit, I'm in love with him. I know I know don't fall for the most straight-est guy you know and fall for him hard but you know, I need some heart break in my life.

Not my fault.
-------------------