struggle begins

Ava's father fell ill ..her mother went to different houses for work. They were passing terrible days. One day Ava was going to her school, on the way she saw a poster "WORKER NEEDED for my garden.....$5 each day" Ava took the address and went to school. After finishing her classes she went to meet the person who advertised...She was nervous to enter the house, she rang the doorbell and waited.... a pretty lady wearing a beautiful dress. That lady asked, "who are you?" Ava answered, "Hi, I am Ava. I saw your poster". Lady said, "oh, I think you are too little to work in my garden," Ava said, "No ma'am A can work . I won't let you complain a bit .Trust me ma'am, plz give me a chance". The lady said, "okay, start your work from tomorrow morning and my name is Lidia". Ava "Thankyou very much ma'am"Ava didn't mention about her job in front of her parentsThe next morning, Ava told her mother that she was going to her friend house to complete her pending homework as she didn't understand a bit in her new class. Ava reached to Mrs.Lidia's house by 6 in the morning. Mrs Lidia told her what to do......1. Water the plants every day2.Trim trees and shrubs3.Clean dried leaves 4.Mix fertilizer twice a week5.Pest control issuesAnd many more......When Ava entered the garden she was astonished...Mrs. Lidia a planted so many plants. Her backyard was full of roses, tulips, jasmine, hibiscus, etc Fruits such as grapes, berries, apples, figs etc there were various vegetables planted......... it was a huge space...She worked and worked..it seemed like the work would never end...it was almost her school time, though she was really tired she had to reach school. After 3rd period she fell asleep in the class her History teacher saw her sleeping, so the teacher threw chalk at her. Ava was exhausted.