Relax.......

Ava was burning inside...she took too much pressure therefore, she went near the beach to relax her mind ... she barefoot walked in the sand and laid down ... while looking at the sky she was consoling herself that she slapped that guy for self-defence..... Ava stayed there till it was dark, she reached home and saw her father fell ill, she called 911 and admitted her father in a hospital.. the doctors said that her father was in the last stage of Cancer...Ava and her mother were shocked as they didn't find any symptom of Cancer... they felt ground slipped under their feet.....There were no changes to save her father... NO MONEY, NO MEDICINE, NO ENCOURAGEMENT could save him. Ava cried and cried her mother became stone... They knew Ava's father was an alcoholic but he was their lifeline they were a family...

Ava got a call from the reception, they said she had to pay the cabin bill which was $500 per day

Ava's father was under life-support treatment....it was very hard for Ava to manage that amount of money everyday.... she worked extra time in restaurants to arrange money...Ava used to wash the dishes and serve the food... her mother became a soulless body..... They were in terrible condition .....