Chapter 1 (why)

"Wrench!" Asami shouted as she held her hand out from underneath the car, not long later a object was placed in her hands, the engineer looked at the object and frowned "Bolinnn..."she groaned and slid from underneath the Satomobile "this is not a wrench" Asami said smile on her face. The earthbender rubbed the back of his head "oh..it looked like a wrench" Asami giggled and wiped the exess oil off her hands with a cloth "so how are things with you and Opal?"

Bolin smiled "well we are really good, i swear I'm falling deeper in love with her everyday, she makes my day she's like the sun to my um.....night sky she's my everything" Asami smiled she was happy for Bolin out of everybody he deserved someone the most and Opal was perfect. "So what about you, found anybody yet?" Asami shook her head "i don't have time for love right now, i have a company to run" Bolin saw that sad lonley look in Asamis eyes "Dont lie to me, why don't you take the rest of the day off and go get some sleep you look exhausted" Asami looked up at Bolins sharp green eyes "i can't someone might nee-"

"Thats why I'm here I've been around you enough to know what to do....go home Asami" The Sato nodded she was very tired and some sleep would make her feel so much more better.
Asami stood up and hugged Bolin goodbye before heading for the door.

5 Minutes Later

Asami had not been driving for long until she saw a few signs, truthfuly they were posted on every wall.
It hapoened quite fast a paper slapped itself onto the from of her car inabling her to see.

"Shit!!" Asami quickly drove to the side of the rode and got out the car taking the poster off,

*
All Nations Are Welcome To The Best Night Club In Republic City

Hyuuki Club

YueLane2358
Friday Night 9:00pm

*
And thats the end of the letter. "Hyuuki Club, I've heard of it before...somewhere" The Sato shook the thought out of her mind and got back into her car and continued to drive home.

---
Outside Asami Satos Mantion

"Maybe I shouldn't be here...fuck fuck" Mako passed back and forth outside the hugr Mansion "M-mako? What are you doing?" Mako jumped with suprise but smiled inwardly about who it was "oh Asami, c-can we talk...its kind of serious" Asami nodded and unlocked her house door "ill be down in a minuet" she reassured him and went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes.

Being red and black. *What the hell could Mako want?*  The Sato walked into the dining room where Mako was waiting for her, she sat across from him waiting for him to explain  but he stayed silent "so um why were you outside my house?" Mako raised an eyebrow before remembering what Asami was talking about.

"Oh yes that, you see me and Korra had an argument" Asami had no expression. She and Korra had a falling out due to both of them never having time to go on Vacation with each other and she hasn't spoken about or heard from the Avatar since.

"And what does you and Korras relationship problems got to do with me?"

"I'm getting there...i need you to tell Korra im breaking up with her" Asamis eyes widend "w-wait what? Why can't you tell her?" Mako stood up as thought he was getting ready to leave "because I told you we got ibto an argument"

"So! I-i don't even know where she is right now"

Mako turned his back to the billionaire "s-she trust you, more than she would ever trust me Bo or anybody, please" Asami stayed silent this gave Mako a cue to leave before Asami changes her mind.

The Ceo rested her forehead on her desk "uhh! This is exactly why we broke up, your too childish" she growled but the real question was where was Korra. She could be anywhere she was the Avatar for god sakes.

The Sato quickly looked at the house phone and placed it to her ear.

"Uh hello future industries here how can I help" Asami smiled it what the one person she wanted "Bolin its me Asami"

"Oh hey Asami you finished sleeping yet?"

The Sato nodded before remember he could not see what she was doing "uh no not yet but do you know where Korra is?" Bolin stayed queit

"Yeah, Opal wanted to talk to Korra about something I think she said there meeting at something called Hyu-"

"Hyuuki Club" she interuppted "Yeah that one there going there tomorrow night, so why do you need Korra?" But before Asami could say anything she put the phone down.

"Hyuuki Club it is"