🖤 Chapter 9 🖤 (sad ending)

Kurapika Pov

It's been about two weeks now, I got my voice back a couple of days ago.
I've been avoiding Leorio, since i got out of the hospital. Since i refused the Operation, i still have the Hanahaki plant inside my lungs.. and being near Leorio might put me back in hospital..

But this morning I got a text from Leorio asking if I wanted to go on a walk with him.
I ignored it as usual..
What was the point anyway, I had refused the operation so I was destined to die soon...
"I'm sorry Leorio..." I sigh sitting down on the couch. I do wish I could see him one last time..
But I know staying at home is better for the both of us.

After about 10 minutes of watching TV, my throat starts to ache, and I begin to cough.
I run to the kitchen to grab a drink, I know it won't help but it's worth a shot.
I swallow the Water, my throat stinging as the icy cold liquid grazes past the cuts that the thorns has caused..

The coughing finally stopped, but I know it won't be for long.
Stumbling over to the lounge, I grab a pen and paper.
Sitting myself down I begin to write..

Dear Leorio, Gon and Killua..

Thank you.. Thank you for being such great friends to me.. But I don't have much time left..

Gon.. Thank you, for teaching me how to smile.. Even when it seems like the end of the world.. You were aways there, smiling, laughing, having fun.. So Gon.. Even when I'm dead.. Please keep Smiling..! 

Killua..You are so brave..
After everything you've been through, you are still here, standing proud. Being the best person you can! Now even after I'm gone.. I want you to keep being brave! Be there for Gon.. I know he's going to smile and pretend he's alright.. But I know he's not..

And now last.. But definitely not least.. Leorio.. I'm sorry for always ignoring your messages and calls.. I'm sorry for being an overall terrible friend..
But even though I treated you like shit..
You were always there for me. When I was in the hospital..you never left my side..
God.. You even got me this ring..
I haven't taken it off, even going to bed.. Even showering.. It's always been on my finger.. Now even as I die, It's still there..
Leorio.. You're amazing.. You're so kind and caring..
I know you'll be a great doctor some day..
And all of this.. All of these things I've said.. Are the reasons.. That.. I love you Leorio..
I'm sorry I didn't get to say it in person..but it's to late now..
Goodbye Leorio

Goodbye every-

Before I got a chance to finish, my lungs tightened and I started coughing.. There were no flowers this time..Just blood.. A lot of blood...
And then suddenly..

A/N
Ahaha I'm evil! Not really, I'll be updating in the next hour :3
This was meant to be the last chapter but I had an idea sooo