SIMULA

˚ ༘ Simula ♡ ⋆。˚

I saw him, kissing another girl. Brushing it, as if he was memorizing every curve of her lips. He caressed her fondly- unobtrusive audience in his eyes. My breath hitched when they both smiled from ear to ear- an apiece. I tried to step away, but all I could hear was the storming, raging, echoes inside of me. I wish I could escape from it, I would gladly run incessantly, but to where?

I was weak-  incapacitated in my own physique. I tumbled down- latched to a bristly surface. I shut my eyes, a hazel haze of twilight, to endure the pain but in a flash, I saw him; it made it worse of the worst. I caught myself breathless. 

I was unable to shift any part of my body- except the tears that were streaming continuously like a river. A complicated tale of woe.

Slowly, I stood up with a heavy heart. Thousand of puzzling questions popped but one was above- Is this what love is? 

I groaned again from the pain. It was electrifying. 

An osculation between the two of them overpowered my thinking. My heart was in deep ache. I dropped to my knees again, the pain was so unbearable that I couldn't help but cry my heart out. 

A loud thunder began, and then it rained. It poured down uncontrollably. The vicious rain cried with me. And for a moment everything went a blur, I screamed without a voice. Everything that had been veiled inside the sweet and innocent me had finally been out. 

It broke my heart into million pieces, maybe more. 

My heart was a confounding puzzle. A puzzle that was hard to solve- mystified heart, that even the most intelligent man in the universe would not possibly fathom. Then how about me? A mere dot in this universe solving this mystified heart? - I know for a fact, I wouldn't. Impossible! because if I did solve it, the last piece of my heart would be missing, 'cause it will always be him. It would always be him... 

I gave my whole heart to him, but in return, he ripped it, broke it, and did everything that would hurt me. 

I loved him so much, so much... that I lost myself... 

Umiling ako into believing that this is just a dream. A bad dream, A nightmare, Yes! indeed a nightmare. 

What made our relationship go through this? Ako ba? Was there something wrong with me? Was my love not enough? Am I not enough for him? Did I do something wrong? A mistake? Pangit ba ako? Am I... not good?

We fought together... We did everything we could to save this relationship... but It was my version before. Now I know for sure, that he's waiting on his throne to hear the news that I had perished from this ferocious war.

I hesitated when he saw me, electricity flowed unto me, looking at his beautiful dark brown eyes. I thought my heart was already numb, but when I saw him kiss her. Again. made an evident proof that it wasn't.