Help

Hello! Yashiro here!
And Hanako~!
So... what are we going to do?
You're going to be a low life person.
Ouch. Why?
Not many people have seen a low life Yashiro in a kingdom au.
So then what are you going to be?
What do you think?!?
I-
Of course I'm going to be the prince!
*sighs* *looks at script* ISNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A AMANENE???
AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!
(I'm just gonna 👉🚪)

"YASHIRO!!! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET THE HOUSE CLEAN!!! YOU FUCKING PEASANT!" The person screamed at the poor girl, named Yashiro. She hit her with a whip, that would have a sharp end: making her instantly bleed when it touched her.
She only just flinched very little at the sharp pain, since she had been doing this at birth.
A yellowed hair boy looked at Yashiro with pity in his eyes. His eyes filled with tears as he watched his servant getting whipped.
He loved her. She loved him. What could break their love?
Amane.

~•••~
"Lemon-kun?" The tealed girl asked.
"Yes?"
"Do you think... one day that I could marry you?" The little 7 year old girl held on a string of hope.
"Of course!!"
~•••~

But that was just an delusional fantasy.
Here Yashiro was, a 16 year old girl serving under her masters.
She quickly went to the kitchen, warning the chef to hurry. Their guests,  Amane Yugi and Tsukasa Yugi, are coming to the kingdom.
The food was almost done.
She heard the butler and some unknown voices enter the kingdom. Then, she heard Lemon. Her heart rate skipped a beat, but not as much when she heard the Minamoto's. Oh, how she wish she could marry one of the princes.
Wait- MINAMOTO?!? He wasn't supposed to be there!!
Yashiro immediately ran out of the kitchen. She ran across the main hallway, to the grand dining room. 'What are they doing here? There's only supposed to be-'
Her thoughts were suddenly cut off when she ran into someone. 'Ouch...' She looked up to see what she had just ran into, and she was in luck.
A blond haired boy that was amazingly charming. She immediately put him in the prince pile.
"Ah, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" He extended his hand to the girl that was just staring at his face. She immediately got out of her daze, and pulled herself up.
"N-n-no! Thank you, prince Minamoto. I should be going on my way, now."
"Oh... goodbye, then." He sighed, and then walked away.
She ran back to the kitchen, still in a daze of her thoughts.
"Yashiro~!" And, that one voice that she always 'hated', called for her from the dining room.
"Yes, prince Amane?" She asked, horribly irritated.
"Woah! Is that how you talk to a prince, Nene?"
The girl didn't even flinch when he called her by her first name. Yashiro wouldn't let Amane get his way.
"I'm oh terribly sorry, prince Amane." She said in a sarcastic tone as she rolled her eyes.
The dark haired boy just sighed, and got out of the dining room and paced towards Yashiro.
She could only just stand there and wonder 'What is he going to do to me? Hug like we used to? I think not. Maybe he's just going to'
And again, she was cut off by her thoughts. Instead of hugging her, she was cut off when Amane squished her cheeks delicately.
He then just said, "Just like old times!" He had a sad, worried look in his eyes, almost like trying to tell her something. 'What was the message?'
"E-eno?" Her cheeks got red, but she also wanted to know what happened to her childhood friend.
"Er- gomen'nasai." He muttered quietly. "Well, lets get going, shall we?" The boy turned back to his normal acting, and took the girl's hand
and ran out of the castle.
'Actually... what happened to Lemon-kun?' She wanted to go back, since she has heard nothing of him except the little voice when she was in the kitchen.
She tied to wiggle out of Amane's grasp, but he wouldn't let go. 'What does he want?' Her thoughts turned into mush. 'He couldn't possibly want anything from me!'
~•••~
They were in the garden, where the section of the red roses were. He knew this was her favorite place to be. Why had they come here? And actually, WHERE WAS TSUKASA?!? Tsukasa was always by Amane. Unless he made a deal, nothing would keep Tsukasa apart from him.
Yashiro panted and looked at what Amane was doing. He was on the ground, kneeling.
'What the hew (Yashiro does not curse) is he doing?!?'

Imma just leave it right there 👍 what do you think Amane is doing? And what happened to them in there past ._.
Sorry that this is very rushed, I have to do 2 chapters today since I have not been on here long and I owe you guys ;-; Sorry.