Amane POV (imma try)
I was a bit sweaty, but I didn't care. Right now would be the best day of my life.
I got down on my knees and got the 'box' out. "Y-"
She was scared. Crap.
"Yashiro?" Worried, I got up and stood next to her.
"Eh-? What are you doing? And why are you...blushing?" She asked in a disgusting tone.
And when I was just about to ask the important question, I heard footsteps. Foo. King. Great.
(I can't keep it up I'm sorry-) Yashiro POV
I turned my head around to see who were making the sounds of footsteps.
"YASHIRO~! WHERE ARE YOU?!?"
I knew that voice. It was Lemon-kun saving me from this mess!!!
"IM RIGHT HERE!!!" I didn't give a second thought to leave Amane-kun. He was acting weird today. 'Wonder why?' That question will forever be in my head.
I tackled Lemon-kun in a hug, and he just swung me around and put me down.
"Hi, Yashiro!"
"Lemon-kun~!" I chuckled at my own behavior. This was not how servants were supposed to react and be treated.
"Hey, what are you chuckling about?"
"Nothing~"
"Oh c'mon! Y'know, I haven't forgotten the promise, and I found a way~!"
"Eh- oh... WAIT THAT PROMISE WHEN WE WERE LITTLE?!?"
He bobbed his head up and down.
That was when I was 7... but I mean... I still love him so?
"Ah! Amane-kun is here too?" I totally forgot about him... oops.
"Ah... hi Amane-kun." I smiled sheepishly.
"Hi." He said, his tone was fiery angry! Was the hi directed to me or Lemon-kun? I mean, he also had fire in his eyes that were burning through Lemon-kun.
I hid behind Lemon-kun, a bit scared. Was this going to turn out into a fight?
He held me close, and I just buried my face into his black coat. "Well, are you going to say hi to my fiancé? Amane-kun." He asked in a threatening tone. Despite the situation, I burned bright red.
I looked up to see the situation, but instead I saw Amane on the verge of going to throw a punch and also his heart shattering to pieces. Wonder why that was?
"Hi, Nene." That didn't make me flinch, but it caused my 'fiancé' to move his whole arm.
"Just stop." I muttered. They didn't hear me. "CAN YOU TWO STOP?!?" It was so uncomfortable!
"H-hai." They both said in unison, also probably stunned at my screaming.
I sighed and motioned for only Lemon to come.

~•••~

"Are you crazy?!?" I asked, pulling his ear.
"About what?" He wined.
"About calling me your fiancé!!!" I whispered yelled at him.
"No, I'm not!! You love me, right? So we're going to get married!"
"Yeah, but..." I stopped pulling on his ear. He just rubbed and massaged where I pulled on it.
"But?"
"Nothing..." the truth was that my love for him was fading and now going to where everyone falls for, Minamoto. But there was also someone else. I hate him though... but I also have a crush on him.

I don't know!! I just like Tsukasa!!

Hahaha... I planned it to be longer but it's only 542 words. Wait- so you thought she actually had a crush on Amane? Ha! No. But if you thought it was a twist, damn. I could've never have gotten that.