Chapter 23

"You want to swim?" Tumango ako. Nagtungo kami sa cottage para ibaba ang mga gamit namin. Binuksan niya ang isang tupperware at naglahad ng sandwich.

"We should eat first before we swim." He stated. I took a glance at him and I was surprised when I caught his eyes looking intensely at me.

I was a little bit alarmed at his stare that's why I cast my eyes away. I finished my sandwich, stood up right away and took a dip from the water. Iniwan ko mag-isa si Lex sa cottage 'cause his eyes are too busy staring at my face and I feel akward about it.

"Letizia." I was busy kicking my legs on the water just like a kid, when I heard a baritone voice behind my back.

"Hmm, yes?" I asked without looking at him.

"I want to touch you and feel your warmth, baby... Can I join you?" He asked with a solid voice.

Hindi pa ako nakasagot nang bigla siyang tumabi sa'kin. "Uh, Lennox." He captured my hand and entangled our fingers together.

"I just want to enjoy this moment with you, free and has nothing else to worry but to let ourselves enjoy here."

"Thank you for bringing me here. I've been so lost and empty for the past months but in you, Lennox, in your warmth hands I feel like I am beyond valued and immeasurable." I whispered and looked down at the water.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry if—"

I cut him off. "What? Why?"

"I'm sorry if I wasn't there during your down times. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to make the pain feel less."

Umangat ang tingin ko at pinasadahan ko ang kanyang mukha. "Hey, Lex. It's okay. It's not your fault. I just wish I met you sooner." I smiled at him. "My baby's too soft."

He pulled me sidewards and enveloped his arms around me. He craned on my neck. "Oh God! I am so smitten at you, I won't let you go, ever. We'll face everything together." He murmured on my neck.

I pouted. "Yes, baby. I'll hold onto you." He withdraw from our embrace and cupped my face.

"And I will tighten my hold on you." He bit his lower lip and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and I glance at his reddish lips for a second.

I was about to remove his hands on my face when he suddenly kissed me. I parted my lips so his tongue can get inside my mouth. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his nape to deepen our kiss. He pulled me closer to him before his other hand went on my waist, caressing it slightly.

He sucked on my lower lip before he gave me feathery kisses. "I love you." Both of his hands are now wrapped around my waist, like his claiming me as his territory.

"I love you, Lex." I bit my lower lip after I said those three words. I was a bit shy that's why I looked down.

He held my chin up, finding my gaze again. "Did I heard it right? You love me?" He asked.

I nodded. "I love you." I sweetly smiled at him.

Inangkin niya ulit ang aking labi. In just a swift move, he lift me up and position me between his legs. I closed my eyes when his tongue pushed inside my mouth again and tasted every corner of me. His kisses went to my jaw down to my neck, I tilted my head to give him more access.

I whispered a moan when his hands suddenly went to my chest. He aggressively massaged my mounds against my shirt while sucking my neck.

"Damn it! We should stop." Bulong niya at mariin na pumikit. He tried to pushed me away. I raised my brows and placed my hands on his chest.