Baby Tsukki : Dino Stuffie

Tsukki had stayed the night at Yamaguci's house, cuddled up into the Male's side with his Dinosaur stuffie in his arms. Yamaguci was the first to wake up, smiling at the little. But then Tsukki woke up in a pretty small headspace and was a fussy mess. Yamaguci tried getting him to calm down but it didn't work at all. "Baby you can't bring Albo to school, baby." "Es is can!!" Yamaguci sighs as his phone goes off, telling the green haired male that he'd got a text. Checking it he found that Kiyoko and Kageyama had texted the group chat.

They both explained that Hinata and Yachi were littles and that for some reason they were having a hard time getting ready.

Kageyama : Hinata is pretty little today. We'll be there, but I'm not sure if he'll feel comfortable playing.

Kiyoko : Yachi is pretty little too... But we won't have issues. She's behaving well so it won't take long.

Everyone responded positively, asking questions if they didn't understand. Everyone was surprised Tsukishima didn't tease the littles, so Yamaguci decided to speak up about it.

Yams : Tsukki's actually a little too. And he's also pretty little today. Won't let his dino stuffie go, tried fighting me when I told him he couldn't bring said dino to school, ect. Though his usual headspace is pretty little.

Kageyama : Really? I didn't expect that.

Suga : Awe!! My little babies are little babies!! Daichi weren't canceling practice!!! I need to see them!

Daichi : But Suga-

Suga : Did I stutter.

Daichi : Practice is canceled. Just meet us at the gym.

Coach : This better not affect your playing.

Daichi : The littles being littles?

Coach : What? No. If it helps it helps. I'm talking about the missing practice.

Yamaguci got off the phone to quickly help Tsukki get ready for school. He was so whiny for no reason! "Baby, you're gonna make some little friends! Isn't that fun!" This seemed to calm him down. Tsukki was just happy he got to keep his dinosaur stuffie with him.

Soon, everyone was in the gym. Hinata and Yachi were playing with their stuffies when Tsukki and Yamaguci arrived. The little blonde was nervous being around so many people in his headspace, but Yamaguci reassured him it would be fine. Suga and Daichi were the first to approach the little, who now sat on the ground. Yamaguci couldn't carry him, so he'd had to walk himself. And it made him geumpy.

"Awe hi little one!" Suga says, eyes sparling. Tsukki looked unamused for a moment before giggling happily. The others awe, watching him grab Suga's hand and play with his fingers. Coach Ukai and Takeda stood on the other side of the gym, watching and talking about upcoming games/practice games. "Who's that, little one?" Daichi asks, pointing to Tsukki's dinosaur stuffie. "Awbo!" He giggled. More awes.

Tsukki was very adorable when he wasn't being so rude and salty to everyone. Hinata and Yachi hesitantly crawl over, and soon the three are playing with their stuffies. The others coo over the littles, watching them carefully. Tanaka and Noya decided to practice some, wanting to practice Noya's rolling thunder. However, this was a big mistake.

Noya accidentally hit the ball off into the little's direction. The two hadn't even noticed until someone started crying. Poor little Tsukki had gotten hit in the face, glasses cracked now. Yamaguci and Suga were quick to calm him down, and Daichi glared over at Tanaka and Noya's direction. "We're sorry!! We didn't mean to hit it y'alls way!" Noya says, frowning. He hadn't meant to hurt his lower classmen.

But, it turned out to be fine. Tsukki was giggling and squealing in no time thanks to Yamaguci. He'd given the little kisses all over his face, making the little very happy. The others awe again and Tanaka and Noya walk over and apologize. However Tsukki quickly got distracted with Noya's colored strand of hair, making the others laugh. Tsukki was glad everyone was so accepting, or else he probably would have never regressed with them. He hugged his dino stuffie happily.