Endings and Beginnings Part 1

*A/N

"......"-Talking

'.......'-Thinking

"Before my eyes, A high, high wall looms in front of me. What sort of view is on the other side? What's does it look like? "The view from the top". A scenery I will never be able to see on my own. But if I'm not alone......."

(Y/n)'s Pov During First-years in Junior High

I was at home playing game at the living room with my father. My mother was out buying grocery.

Father: "All right!"

I heard my father shouted. Apparently, he was watching a sport channel on TV. I caught a glimpse of the game. It was a volleyball game but before I can go back doing my own business, that I saw number 10 ran forward but there were 3 giant blocker in front of him and yet he was so short. At first glance it seem he flying with a his hand make wing.

*BAM*

Maybe it just me but somewhat I can almost feel gushed of wind in my face. My hearts started to pound so hard, my adrenaline was rushing and pumping crazy.

Announcer: "Score!!! The "Little Giant" lives up to his name. That's 5 points in a row. Here we are at the National High School Volleyball Championship, spring season, where Karasuno High School's little giant has been springing up and down among players 190 centimeters tall."

I was in awe, I never knew that volleyball could get me feeling like this.

Approximately 3 years and 3 months later

Izumi: "Sho-chan wait up." A Izumi said as we currently waking down the stairs toward the entrance. The one he was talking to is Hinata Shoyo.

(Y/n): "Ara, ara, it look Shoyo is full of energy today." I said with a happy as I was behind my teammates. "Let go guys before he get into trouble." I continue as we speed up following the ginger hair boy.

When we arrive, I was in awe how huge the town gymnasium was. I was space out looking at everyone spike the ball, receive the ball and serving.

Hinata: "The smell of Air Salonpas!" Hinata said in overwhelming tone, snap me back to reality.

Izumi: "Sho-chan, you're too nervous."

Koji: "They'll think you're a country hick."

Hinata: "B-But I've never been in real tournament before. Three years and we finally here isn't that right (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Yup, it's sure been a struggle to get here." I said while remembering our hard work to get here.

Hinata: "Izumi, Koji. Thanks for being here for moral support." Hinata said making Koji embarrassed.

Koji: "St-Stop it."

Izumi: "Our tournament's already finished, so...." Izumi didn't get to finish his sentence Hinata already hugging the first years teammates.

Hinata: "First-years students, you too, thanks! It a miracle the two of you are here."

Koji: "Oi, (Y/n) are you going to stop him?"

(Y/n): "Ah, let him get out of all his emotion." I said with a smile. "Beside he seem to have a lot of energy today." I said with a smirk while emitting a dark aura.

Hinata was still hugging the first-years students fell chill by my aura. He looks at me with a scared face as his body starting to shake as he hiding the first-years.