Endings and Beginnings Part 2

*A/N

"......"-Talking

'.......'-Thinking

Out of nowhere Hinata arrive with his speed. They all were surprise except me because I been trained with Hinata the longest. Our opponent were in shock about Hinata they try to block him.

*Bam*

Hinata landed roughly at the side hitting the barrage. As the whistle blow, we look at the referee waiting for the result. My hearts is bumping so loud that I can't even hear people screaming. I was out of breath,my arm were red and my leg is tired but it didn't bother me as we were not ready to lose yet. In my mind were chanting "Please be in" over and over. My eyes widen after seeing the referee declaration.

(Y/n): 'I-its O-Out.' I though as the last ball that Hinata spike was so smooth and yet it was outside of the court. Even if I don't want to believe it but in the end it was Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High for the win.

Hinata was standing there silently, unbelievable the fact we were lost. I want to say something but I don't want to leave the court, I want to keep playing until the end. This not the case right now as a Captain I need to be strong and admitted it.

(Y/n): "Shoyo. We have to line up." I said in calm voice but I feel sad on inside.

Kageyama Pov

Kageyama: 'These guys overwhelm me. That spike just now it was because of the setter. That ball were seem as mistake but it actually intentional. He was able spike that toss. Not to mention the Captain were well rounded player. Both of them are dangerous and yet.' I was full of anger and fighting them who waste their talent make me so angry. "What you to did you two been doing for 3 years."

Those word echoes in Hinata's head. It feel it was saying him to quit. Kageyama and Hinata join the line up and bowed to each other.

(Y/n) Pov

And just like that our first and last official match in Junior High. The score was 18-25 but we lose both set. The total time played was 1 hours. It was frustrate and depressing. My tear escape from my eyes as I was trying so hard to hold it. It feel like my world shattered by 1 point.

Third Pov

At the above three high school students wearing a black sport jacket. At the back it write Karasuno High School. They three were watching since the beginning of Kitagawa Junior High game. The one with white hair person is Koshi Sugawara, the other with the black hair is Daichi Sawamura and the last one was a bald person is Ryunosuke Tanaka.

Suga: "King of Court,huh" he said to his fellow friends

Daichi: "He going to be a difficult opponent when starts high school."

Tanaka: "My money's on the little Captain."

Daichi: 'That Captain is the most dangerous one through the game. He been able to score most of his team points.' Daichi said as he remembering when the time (Y/n) skill during the match.

(Y/n) Pov

My teammates go home without me as I cry inside a bathroom. Letting my emotion out inside of me the feeling of useless, helpless and quitting. After I finish washing my face. I go out where my team is waiting. I arrive behind them, before I could notify my presence, I heard Hinata said which struck into my core.

Hinata: "It doesn't matter if they strong or weak, the bottom line is whether we win or lose, and if we lose, we're off the court for good." After saying that Hinata rushed forward to Kageyama. "You! If you're the king that rules the court, I'll have to defeat you and I'll be the last one standing." He said as he trying to hold his tear from letting out.

Kageyama: "The last ones standing are the victors. Only the strongest. If you want to be the last one standing, become strong."

(Y/n): 'Those words, just you wait. If the strongest can be victor then I'll be stronger to support my teammates."

After the tournament, me and my teammates starting to train all day and all night with a little months we have left. Train with the girls club and the neighbour society club. We wake up early in the morning every day. I also train my mind, learning more about the rule and keeping with my grade. I will never forgot what happen on that day. My mind keep replaying that spike, that block and that sound. I train out of breath even during winter I will not stop. I help Hinata with his study since our goals are the same, our high school of dream, the dream that started it all.

(Y/n): "We're here. Miyagi Prefetural, Karasuno High School." I said to Hinata as we arrive at the entrance gate of Karasuno.

Timeskip

After class, we changes to our gym clothes. While I almost finish changing I saw Hinata running out from the classroom quickly.

(Y/n): "Ara, ara, always in high spirits."

Getting out of the classroom I see many of our senpai is trying to recruit the first-years. Walking down the busy hallway, I saw three senpai wearing a black jacket talking to a girl who was also a senpai that is Kiyoko Shimizu. I was gonna ask them wear the male volleyball club. The four of them finish talking about club application.

(Y/n): "Excuse me." I said getting their attention. "Do you know where is the male volleyball club?"

Hinata Pov

Hinata: 'I'm here. I'm here at Karasuno. I going to train alot and then, against that king. I'll get my revenge!' He though as he running in full spirits.

Upon arriving at the gym there was a person is currently training his serve but it the person I don't wanna see the most. Tobio Kageyama.

Hinata: "Why are you here?!!"

TO BE CONTINUE.......